PDA

View Full Version : Carpet for 2010

KSmith
06-29-2012, 02:38 PM
Anyone know where I can get some matching carpet for my 2010 Moomba? I need a 3 x 6 foot remnant is all. Atl Marine wants 15 bucks a square foot, thats 270 bucks before shipping for a tiny chunk of carpet. Sorry, but I'll weave my own carpet out of all the extra hair my dog sheds before paying that.

kaneboats
06-29-2012, 03:38 PM
I could use a couple yards of dogrug too if you can spare it.

Razzman
06-29-2012, 04:18 PM
When i did my stereo re-do last year i needed some too. Nobody, and I do mean nobody carries it but the dealers. However i did order a yard (3'x8') for $36. Call a few other dealers, yours is just out to make a buck.

KSmith
06-29-2012, 04:25 PM
36 is more in line with what I was expecting for the amount of carpet I need. Well... it is only to line the transom in the port locker and slap a piece on the divider wall I moved and reversed to the starboard locker... I guess it doesn't have to match... I guess for now I'll jusy tear off the carpet on the divider wall and leave it nekkid and I have a scrap of carpet I placed along the port locker tansom, it's just friction fit for now and not glued it, may just call it good enough and be done with it..

bergermaister
06-29-2012, 06:32 PM
This is the one I was thinking of going with for redoing all of mine - per Newty's suggestion.

http://www.corinthian-marine-carpet.com/

Might be worth a look.