PDA

View Full Version : Free to good home .... Fly High ski pylon extension and board rack

96Comp
06-20-2012, 02:38 PM
Back in the pre-tower days, I used a ski pylon extension and wake board rack. Both are now sitting in my basement catching dust. If you have a competition ski boat and want a wake board pylon extension with rack, you can have this one for free. Includes the bow stays. Pick up is in Fredericksburg, Virginia.

Better to help a fellow boater than to let the equipment sit.

kaneboats
06-20-2012, 03:07 PM
I sold one of those for about $150 5 years ago.

BGeorge01
06-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Would the rack attach to any pole? Also would you ship? Obviously I would pay shipping!

chawk610
06-21-2012, 11:35 AM
Best deal in town right there! I used to have on on my old boat... good piece of equip. Especially with a board rack!!!

96Comp
06-21-2012, 05:20 PM
The rack attaches to the pole. Gets the boards out of the way .... Drips nice cool water on you .... And provides shade. Too big to ship.

BGeorge01
06-22-2012, 01:21 PM
what about just the rack and extension?

96Comp
06-23-2012, 07:38 AM
Please dont confuse this pylon with a tower extension pylon. This pylon is to be used in direct drive ski boats with a ski pylon in front of the engine. Allows you to pull a wakeboarder from a tower height. If you already have a tower, you dont need this! The rack holds 4 boards and attaches to the pylon. Dont have to use the rack. The pylon was manufactured by Joystick and the rack is a flyhigh. Just google flyhigh and look at their set up. Mine is the same. Hope that helps!

nicklikeswake
06-25-2012, 09:43 AM
If this is still up for grabs, I'd absolutely love to take it off your hands. I'd be more than happy to pay shipping. Check your messages, or let me know what the best way to get into contact with you.

Thanks for offering such an awesome thing!

-Nick

Please dont confuse this pylon with a tower extension pylon. This pylon is to be used in direct drive ski boats with a ski pylon in front of the engine. Allows you to pull a wakeboarder from a tower height. If you already have a tower, you dont need this! The rack holds 4 boards and attaches to the pylon. Dont have to use the rack. The pylon was manufactured by Joystick and the rack is a flyhigh. Just google flyhigh and look at their set up. Mine is the same. Hope that helps!

mikerudamann
06-25-2012, 07:49 PM
If this is still available, I will take it. I know you can't ship it. I'll come and get it. Please advise.

Thanks,
Mike

96Comp
06-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Mike - left u a PM. Looks like its yours! Call or text me for arrangements. Thanks, Brian