PDA

View Full Version : Looking for used bag/Tsunami Pump

ryan_8099
06-20-2012, 09:36 AM
We are looking to improve our surfwake on the cheap. Hoping someone has a used Tsunami Pump that plugs into the cig lighter that they are looking to sell. Thinking a 400lb bag for on top of the seats, but maybe we should go 750 instead?

Let me know what you got and how much!

bergermaister
06-20-2012, 03:17 PM
750 is pretty big to sit on the seat and it will crush down your cushions big time. I would go 400's or similar. Stick one on the floor and then your peeps can still sit on the seat with your feet over the bag. Or 400 on floor, and 400 on the seat.

You might hit up MillerDA68 to see if he's planning to sell off his 400's as he just upgraded?

I've seen a few T-1200 handhelds go on eBay for $40-50 lately. If you don't find a used Tsunami pump you can build your own setup pretty for about that cost.

ryan_8099
06-20-2012, 03:28 PM
Thanks, we were leaning towards the 400. I'll check out ebay if I don't hear from anyone. Seems like with just one extra person out our wave becomes a lot better. We aren't looking for a giant wave, but after having a good amount of people out and then going to only having 2 people in the boat it's not quite as fun.

bergermaister
06-20-2012, 04:44 PM
Oh I know dude - makes a huge difference. If you've got a few seconds to spare - check out at about 22 seconds into this little vid of my buddy from last summer. I moved from the driver seat to the middle to the surf side and you can totally see an improvement in the surf wave. I'm a little over 200lbs so you can imagine how much better you can get with a few extra sacs in lieu of people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCtRMJzx98M

Seeing that is what convinced me to keep my 400's to move around instead of selling.