PDA

View Full Version : HULL Cleaning

smak
07-08-2005, 10:03 AM
hey boys.....any ideas....I clean the bottom and side (in the water areas) when every we swim.....its in good shape......but I noticed very small green spots on the hull....rubbing doesnt take it off.....the outback is in the water all the time.....thanks

Buttafewcoe
07-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Prolly have to haul it out of the water and give it a good elbow grease job. One of the drawbacks to leaving one in the water all the time.
hope this helps
Butta

kangarooed
09-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Boaters World or other places sell MaryKate On/Off. It's dangerous stuff. Will burn you and don;t sniff it. But it will take off all the grime right away and hose it off. Says on the bottle that it won't hurt the gel coat (it's what it says anyway). I just used it for an older boat that hasn't been touched in about 6 years and it made it go from solid brown to white in about 5 minutes.

clark
09-02-2005, 02:01 PM
Try "Star Brite Instant Hull Cleaner". It works great. I have never used the Mary Kate product. It may be similar. You can get the Star Brite at WalMart. Just spray it on and the green or brown vanishes. I would wash it after you get it all off.

Clark