PDA

View Full Version : MoJo Wakesurfing Setup

KAF
06-18-2012, 03:14 PM
My family is new to wakesurfing and are trying to figure things out. I have the ballast system that came with the Mojo we bought. It seems that we will need to add additional ballast's to get the wake I want. Does anyone have recommendations on what to buy and if I need to add additional support to the boat to not hurt anything?

Any input would be appreciated.

jpetty3023
06-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Wolfe can get you all set up when he's not busy in Vegas playing but I'm pretty sure they will suggest at least 750's in the rear but for just a little more coin go with the 1100's from wake makers. Better to have more than you need than to need more than you have. That and a little bit of IBS and your all set

Sent from my home phone..

wolfeman131
06-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Petty, I threw a few $1's in the slots for you, won enough to buy an $8 beer, then lost it all. On the plane back to the ATL now. Long, fun week in Vegas, the RV, Lake Mead w/ Capt'n Sullivan and the Grand Canyon.

Anyhow, KAF, I'll get pics up this weekend after I finish my install, but here is what I plan to do:

Port fill line gets a T that runs to a 370 lb tube under the port seats and an 1,100 in the port locker.
Starboard fill line goes to a directional Y valve that runs to the 650lb IBS and an 1,100 in the starboard locker. IBS vent gets Y'd into the stock center vent under the starboard bow seat. Directional Y gets mounted under rear bench seat. All ent lines (3) get check valves.

Let me know of ?'s