PDA

View Full Version : Wireless cruise

fyrfytr08
06-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Anyone looking to get there speed just right while ridding should check out the wireless cruise from Tantrum Tow Ropes works great if you have someone thats not to good with getting your speed just where you want it

KSmith
06-18-2012, 07:15 AM
I have a wirelesws cruise, came standard, no batteries required and is waterproof to boot. Thumb Up = Faster, Down = Slower PLUS my wireless can also signal direction, intent, and displeasure... can yours?

KSmith
06-18-2012, 07:44 AM
This is a test, it is only a test. Had this been a real posting it'd have be far more interesting

fyrfytr08
06-18-2012, 12:18 PM
Mine works great thought I would put it out there for people to try but if your happy with hand singles keep ridding

wolfeman131
06-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Aw, that's just ole' Capt'n Kraig's way of saying, "welcome to the Moomba board! We sure are glad you decided to come and join this crew of crazy nuts. Hope to have you post more and more."

motosno963
06-18-2012, 09:14 PM
i give my buddy the middle finger..that means hes going to fast..then he just whips the boat around in circles and im crusing next to the boat haha

KSmith
06-19-2012, 07:27 AM
i give my buddy the middle finger..that means hes going to fast..then he just whips the boat around in circles and im crusing next to the boat haha

That's exactly what my Dad used to do to me when I got all froggy... see how long it took to shake me off the rope or sink me and snap me in half

KSmith
06-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Aw, that's just ole' Capt'n Kraig's way of saying, "welcome to the Moomba board! We sure are glad you decided to come and join this crew of crazy nuts. Hope to have you post more and more."

Yup :-) But I ain't seen no pictrure of this boat yet... starting to wonder if it's real or not ;-)