PDA

View Full Version : New Skiers Dealer!

snowboardcorey
06-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Crew,

I am happy to announce that we are going to be the new Skiers Dealer in the Twin Cities Metro Area. Our new store (this will be a separate dealership from the MC one) will be open in about a month in Victoria, MN just off of HWY 5. Parts and Service will be available at both locations. Our first two boats arrived today (available for viewing at the Crystal, MN location) and the rest of our incoming inventory will be here soon, you can check out our inventory at www.midwestwatersports.com

In addition to boats and service the new store will have a Pro Shop with Radar, Ronix, H.O., Hyperlite, Connelly (I think) and more.

While I will not personally be at the Skiers dealer please feel free to contact me anytime with questions, especially until the new store opens.

Thanks,

Corey

kaneboats
06-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Awesome! Great news. Hope the ice thaws soon so y'all can enjoy the water up there.

snowboardcorey
06-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Oh come on now we're not that far north, I mean there's a whole nation above us!

kaneboats
06-08-2012, 02:31 PM
I think I've heard that. Can't remember the name of it though.

jmvotto
06-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Congrats......

wolfeman131
06-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Congrats & best of luck to you all with the new venture.

mnpracing
06-08-2012, 10:44 PM
I happened to stop in there today to pick up a Phase 5 Scamp and saw a new LSV on the floor. I asked about it and lo and behold, I found out they now have the Moomba and Supra brands. I can say that I'm extremely happy about this, as I tried to stay away from the former local Moomba dealer. I've been to the new dealer often to buy ballast parts, boards, etc and they are great to work with.

iwaterskihard
06-09-2012, 12:16 PM
I think I've heard that. Can't remember the name of it though.

Kane some of you southerners should come to the land of BEAUTIFUL LAKES and trust me - you won't EVER forget the nations name again! Probably start making annual vacations! LOL

snowboardcorey
06-09-2012, 12:34 PM
MNPRACING, thanks for the props!!! We are pretty excited about the new dealership, I'll keep you guys posted when the new store opens. In the meantime our first two boats can be seen on the showfloor.