PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Fest Wakeboard Festival

wolff supra21v
06-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Kyle Fest, sponsored by RONIX, is one of the biggest wakeboard festivals in the midwest. The event is located on the Kaskaskia River and is hosted at the WaterStreet Bar and Grill in Evansville, IL.

This is a large free ride. It use to be sponser by Supra/moomba through a local boat dealer that went out of bussiness. So there will be alot of supra's there.

This location is an Hour east of St. Louis MO.

If you have facebok check out this site.
http://www.facebook.com/events/289238114505185/?notif_t=plan_user_joined
Let me know if you have any questions.

KSmith
06-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Don't suppose there is website for those of us that refuse to use face book?

WaterBullDawg1980
06-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Don't suppose there is website for those of us that refuse to use face book?

No kidding, I bet you and I are the only ones left that are not on "The Facebook". I am a Tweeter though.

wolff supra21v
06-07-2012, 02:13 PM
I think you sould be able to see it with out facebook. i just click it without being log onto face book and it came up.

But below is what the page says. it also has a list of the people on facebook going to the event.
and if you have any qestions feel free to ask me.

Kyle Fest, sponsored by RONIX, is one of the biggest wakeboard festivals in the midwest. The event is located on the Kaskaskia River and is hosted at the WaterStreet Bar and Grill in Evansville, IL.

Bring your boat, bring all your friends, and get ready for the best par...ty of the summer. Ride with your group or jump from boat to boat meeting new people with all ranges of skill sets.

The river is 20 ft deep shore to shore and 50 mi, long making it the perfect location for a wakefest. Can you say GLASS?

Most camp for the weekend and others stay at the motel in Red Bud (reservations recommended). RVs welcome.

Saturday August 25, a live ski and wakeboard show will take place in the no wake zone right in front of WaterStreet Bar and Grill. The show will be put on by the Alton Waterski Club and local wakeboarders.

At night enjoy chillin' with friends and meeting new ones at the WaterStreet Bar and Grill with music entertainment by DJ Brad Rogers and Band TBA.

Think the name Kyle Fest is stupid? So do we.

Spread the word, please share the event with your friends.

Give us a call if you have any questions.

Kyle Smith (618) 267-5285

Cigars n scotch
06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
No kidding, I bet you and I are the only ones left that are not on "The Facebook". I am a Tweeter though.

I will never have a fb account. Quite a few friends I know are all getting rid of theirs.

jpetty3023
06-07-2012, 08:44 PM
I will never have a fb account. Quite a few friends I know are all getting rid of theirs.

Whys that?

Cigars n scotch
06-07-2012, 09:17 PM
See no need for it, just not a believer I'll leave it at that.

Friends are seeing the light, realizing it has no use and no one cares to hear about your every move throughout the day. Also see how it's more detrimental than helpful concerning careers since employers now use FB for recruitment decisions as well as terminations.

motosno963
06-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Rooaaddd trriipppp

Cigars n scotch
06-08-2012, 09:44 AM
This one is 16.5 hrs from me. Damn it I need to move away from the Northeast.

Brando86
06-08-2012, 01:19 PM
So this is only 2 hours south of me...I suppose I have no reason to skip out huh:D

kaneboats
06-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Nope! You have to go. Wish I was closer. Not too far from my old stomping grounds.

motosno963
06-08-2012, 04:08 PM
This one is 16.5 hrs from me. Damn it I need to move away from the Northeast.really?..i typed iin the town where its at and im only about 13 hours away..maybe we can meet up on the way and have a convoy with CB radios lol

Cigars n scotch
06-08-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm in central new jersey. That's what google maps told me it was.

motosno963
06-08-2012, 05:19 PM
I'm in central new jersey. That's what google maps told me it was.ahhh im right on lake ontario..about 20 mins..if i do decide to go you guys want to convoy down? 13-14 hours from the town where the fest is