PDA

View Full Version : Good boat Detailing - Canada!

Klipper
06-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Anybody from Ontario (Canada) know of a good boat detailer in the Muskoka region? Someone who know what they are doing? I have had some bad experiences with some of the marina's and want to get someone with good experience.

Thanks in advance.

DOCDRS
06-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Good luck, most are not knowledgeable in this area and will say you need to buy a new boat to make it look new. But I hope I'm wrong and you find someone that doesn't run you your left manhood and takes till the devils playground freezes over. :)

capt.laurence
06-14-2012, 10:22 PM
muskoka prestige Boat Detailing-excellent service-very professional and reasonable
phone # I believe is 705 801 5828

DOCDRS
06-15-2012, 08:09 AM
I stand corrected. Let us know your experience if you use them.

loudsubz
06-18-2012, 02:37 PM
Its good to know there maybe a decent place out there to get a quality detail done, but in my experience I rather buy the tools and attempt it myself, plus you can do it every year if you like that sort of thing.

I was thrown off when some shops wanted $200 + just to apply wax to the hull, thats ridiculous.

Klipper
03-25-2016, 05:45 PM
I've tried Prestige, but they clean boats, they dont do any waxing, polishing, gel coat oxidation removal, etc.... Anyone know of a good shop that can do a full detail on the fiberglass and clean / protect the interior, etc...

I'm just looking for a good detailer!

DOCDRS
03-25-2016, 10:46 PM
wow , revived after 4 years........and yet no detailers in muskoka as they would still rather you buy a new boat......good to know i can always find work when i retire