PDA

View Full Version : Well Folks Its finally Here!!!! PICS and all!!!

gisepi
06-02-2012, 11:28 PM
So guys i finally got to pic up the mojo on monday and it took me this long to find some down time to get you all some pics and details of what i found. So to start out i absolutly love this boat. Next.... wake was really nice and also very clean no ballast and 18 mph. As we started to load up the weight once i put in my break in time the wake grew. HAHAHA i saw that Levi posted about how it was at 22.5 so i will elaborate a bit. Wake was very nice and very similar to his old XLV. We did notice that the plate did change the way the wake was as we adjusted it much more than the 08 XLV., Found that the best wake for that speed and factory 1250 LBS ballast was having the plate almost all the way up cleaned it up very nice (it does tho need weight up front and will have pics with that all taken care of with the extra ballast) the weight up front, i am sure of it will make the wake cleaner much further back. At 22.5 and 1250lbs i think we were at around 70 - 75 ft back and we had no issues with wash.

So you will have to forgive me as the pics i have right now are all just via camera phone.
I have one at 18 mph no ballast (this was during the breakin time) One just before the maiden launch and one after we launched. Yes i am a little big for the tower but will make it work. 146811468014682

Next i have to put in the tower speakers but i am waiting for the cans to come in. they were on back order.

I did notice that there was a thread on here about the swivel racks. Anyone get anywhere in regards to them hitting and not actually swiveling to the lock position????

wolfeman131
06-02-2012, 11:37 PM
Looks great! Except it looks like the "Moomba" on your back seat is all jacked up?

Be VERY careful and check your swivel racks before swinging them all the way into the boat! The underside of mine, where you hook the bungee (the tips of the "arrow") comes into contact with my tower.

Glad you finally found time to get some pics up!

jpetty3023
06-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Whose been drinking now wolfey?

gisepi
06-02-2012, 11:56 PM
O hahaha. I just looked at my original photo and the moomba is te right way. Must have screwed up in the resize and rotation of the pic. But thanks and ya the racks will come in contact with the tower. I sure hope there is a fix coming for the racks tho kinda an expensive option to damage the tower.

wolfeman131
06-02-2012, 11:58 PM
Whose been drinking now wolfey?

Wish it was me! But not, as we have a 10 hr ride back to the ATL in the morning.

jpetty3023
06-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Have a safe trip wolfey

Sent from my home phone..

KRAK
06-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Congrats!

Boy those are nice colors ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WaterNoob
06-03-2012, 02:01 AM
Couldn't agree more. Colors are sweet. Gorgeous boat!

wolfeman131
06-03-2012, 08:02 AM
O hahaha. I just looked at my original photo and the moomba is te right way. Must have screwed up in the resize and rotation of the pic. But thanks and ya the racks will come in contact with the tower. I sure hope there is a fix coming for the racks tho kinda an expensive option to damage the tower.

Not all of them contact the tower, but be careful when you check yours.

wolfeman131
06-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Have a safe trip wolfey

Sent from my home phone..

Thanks! Little breakfast check of the board and we are outta here.

Cigars n scotch
06-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Great colors! Philadelphia Eagles colors yeah!!! Nice boat, enjoy it.

jmvotto
06-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Very nice looking boat. That wake looks great a 18 mph.. Welcome

kaneboats
06-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Sweet ride! Lovin' it!!!