PDA

View Full Version : Swung by the cable park at lunch

dusty2221
05-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Man, if I had not used the first half of my lunch eating and gone to Hydrous first.....

I'm pretty confident I would have just bought a pair of shorts and rented some gear for an hour. There was not a ripple one on the water. Instead, I just walked around wishing. Snapped a few pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/dusty2221/Mobile%20Uploads/20120516_123314.jpg

New patio, looks real nice. Last time I was there it was just a grass area.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/dusty2221/Mobile%20Uploads/20120516_123301.jpg

They partnered with the Dallas Supra/Moomba dealer and this little guy was sitting out next to the water.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/dusty2221/Mobile%20Uploads/20120516_122938.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/dusty2221/Mobile%20Uploads/20120516_123026.jpg

There is also a red and black 242 in the parking lot, but I didn't snap any pics.

E4NASH
05-16-2012, 02:18 PM

There is also a red and black 242 in the parking lot, but I didn't snap any pics.

Well of course not...I mean who would really want to see that! :cool:

New Guy
05-16-2012, 02:36 PM
I love me some Mojo. If I keep telling myself next year think it will happen?

dusty2221
05-16-2012, 02:55 PM
I keep telling myself in 2 years a 242 will happen....

E4NASH
05-16-2012, 03:56 PM
I just noticed the matching trailer....that's pretty pimp if you ask me.

jmvotto
05-16-2012, 04:20 PM
I just noticed the matching trailer....that's pretty pimp if you ask me.

yep, wheels and trailer pimp upgrade only 2 to 3k more....:( yes very cool.

mojo 2.5 version 2 needs to have the nose match the color scheme not white IMHO

E4NASH
05-16-2012, 04:38 PM
yep, wheels and trailer pimp upgrade only 2 to 3k more....:( yes very cool.

I don't think that is 2 -3 grand cool though!

mojo 2.5 version 2 needs to have the nose match the color scheme not white IMHO

Agreed...it looks especially odd on that boat.

dusty2221
05-16-2012, 04:50 PM
The differences in opinions are funny, this happens to be the first Mojo (aside from Drew's) I have seen that I liked. For some reason on this one everything to me just looked right.

By the way, the price tag on it said $52999

motosno963
05-16-2012, 04:50 PM
i want to upgrade too but i have to pay off my motorcycle and snowmobile loans first..then maybe a new boat

Cigars n scotch
05-16-2012, 04:54 PM
This may be a dumb question but I'm going to ask only because I don't know moombas very well but what does the 2.5 mean?

Cigars n scotch
05-16-2012, 04:55 PM
The differences in opinions are funny, this happens to be the first Mojo (aside from Drew's) I have seen that I liked. For some reason on this one everything to me just looked right.

By the way, the price tag on it said $52999

I agree with this as well Dusty

wolfeman131
05-16-2012, 05:33 PM
The differences in opinions are funny, this happens to be the first Mojo (aside from Drew's) I have seen that I liked.

Awwwwww . . .

Thanks, Dusty!

jpetty3023
05-16-2012, 05:40 PM
22.5 feet long CnS

Sent from my home phone..

jpetty3023
05-16-2012, 05:41 PM
What stereo package or other upgrades did it have dusty or is it a base model

dusty2221
05-16-2012, 06:26 PM
The two pictures were the extent of my investigation. It had the surf platform, iuno what else.

jpetty3023
05-16-2012, 08:06 PM
The two pictures were the extent of my investigation. It had the surf platform, iuno what else.

Copy that. Speaking of investigation, did you follow up with your speeding ticket and use my advise? If so how'd it work out for you

dusty2221
05-16-2012, 08:18 PM
$190 later I'm deferred and on probation for 4 months.

WaterBullDawg1980
05-16-2012, 08:27 PM
$190 later I'm deferred and on probation for 4 months.

Freaking probation? Thats ridiculous.

I'll tell you what about that Mojo....At a sticker of $52,999 that is a heck of a price for a brand new wake boat. Even not optioned out. Heck of a boat at a price that is not nuts. As far as the color, meh. My next boat is either going to be blue and black or red and black to support my beloved University of Georgia Bulldawgs. I feel sorry for those of you having to root for teams with all that orange. ;)

jpetty3023
05-16-2012, 08:34 PM
Freaking probation? Thats ridiculous.

I'll tell you what about that Mojo....At a sticker of $52,999 that is a heck of a price for a brand new wake boat. Even not optioned out. Heck of a boat at a price that is not nuts. As far as the color, meh. My next boat is either going to be blue and black or red and black to support my beloved University of Georgia Bulldawgs. I feel sorry for those of you having to root for teams with all that orange. ;)

OK first off mister. There's nothing wrong with orange...

2nd- its not probation like your thinking where you have a PO and piss tests. Basically your on "probation" for 4 months and as long as you don't get any tickets in that time frame the ticket your on probation for goes away. It doesn't get reported to your license nor your insurance company, it's like it never happened. Kind of like your bulldogs football seasons-:)

bzubke1
05-16-2012, 11:55 PM
I talked to one of the salesman about that boat the last time I was up there. He said the guy who ordered it optioned it out pretty good and when the time came to pick it up he decided to get a Supra 242 for a little bit more money.

WaterBullDawg1980
05-17-2012, 02:14 AM
OK first off mister. There's nothing wrong with orange...

2nd- its not probation like your thinking where you have a PO and piss tests. Basically your on "probation" for 4 months and as long as you don't get any tickets in that time frame the ticket your on probation for goes away. It doesn't get reported to your license nor your insurance company, it's like it never happened. Kind of like your bulldogs football seasons-:)

Ok, well that sounds better than what I was thinking. I usually am not the fastest of drivers anyway so that would work out nicely.

As far as the Bulldawgs that's just a low blow. I'm guessing your a UT fan. Good luck this season with that crop of abs. :eek:
Better just feed those young backs over and over.
At the very least UGA barring any serious injuries will be playing in the Sugar Bowl. Probably against the holes. I predict we lose to Bamako in the west in a close game I'm the SECCG but they should go undefeated and play for the crystal again. Hence we are the top pick for the Sugar. And I predict we beat the boles like rented mules not unlike the last time we played them in the Sugar in 2002. Go Damn DAWGS.
;)

On a side note, I do root for Texas. Hate Oklahoma.
Sent from my bag phone using TapaTalk

E4NASH
05-17-2012, 07:21 AM
Ok, well that sounds better than what I was thinking. I usually am not the fastest of drivers anyway so that would work out nicely.

As far as the Bulldawgs that's just a low blow. I'm guessing your a UT fan. Good luck this season with that crop of abs. :eek:
Better just feed those young backs over and over.
At the very least UGA barring any serious injuries will be playing in the Sugar Bowl. Probably against the holes. I predict we lose to Bamako in the west in a close game I'm the SECCG but they should go undefeated and play for the crystal again. Hence we are the top pick for the Sugar. And I predict we beat the boles like rented mules not unlike the last time we played them in the Sugar in 2002. Go Damn DAWGS.
;)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I can't wait til September...Georgia fans are truly about as delirious as TN fans. They mix that Kool-Aid strong down here huh, kid?

:-D

wolfeman131
05-17-2012, 07:39 AM
Since we ha e totally jacked this thread ...

Lets get a road trip to Jacksonville set up!

I'll be pulling for UGA and laughing at Mushchump and the Gaydors.

E4NASH
05-17-2012, 07:51 AM
Since we ha e totally jacked this thread ...

Lets get a road trip to Jacksonville set up!

I'll be pulling for UGA and laughing at Mushchump and the Gaydors.

Lets do it! I'll be there anyway...my sister lives in jacksonville downtown near the river. My sis is an Alumni of UF and can usually get tickets no problem. My buddy, who is the epitome of a delusional Georgia Fan, has said he wants to go too.

18 of the last 22 meetings have been Florida wins...Go Gators!

/hijack

CarolinaChris
05-17-2012, 08:12 AM
Yea, I can be the first to tell you, that the $52,999 is the base price. No bimini, tanneau cover, wake board racks, surf+ platform, stereo upgrade, ballast upgrade, etc. Basically, when it's all said and done, You are going to be around 58K-65K for the Mojo depending how much extra you put in the trailer as well, and I speak from experience, but you need another 15-20k to get into the 242 when its all said and done, which jacks the payment past my budget so I settled for the mojo, but so far loving it, someday trade in for the Supra.

WaterBullDawg, you schedule is a cream puff with the easiest opposition from the West. Don't count your chickens before they hatch, you won't be getting past my Gamecocks again this year. Your richt dogs have lost 3 of the last 5 games against carolina, and we will be going for 3 in a row against you guys, you haven't won this decade against your border rivals, 0-2. Ha

Go Cocks

Chris 12 Mojo

wolfeman131
05-17-2012, 08:53 AM
Fantastic! SEC football smack talkin in May!

kaneboats
05-17-2012, 10:06 AM
I'll be there in J-ville. Love me some SEC ball-- don't care who's playing but tend to favor the Gators just b/c I live in Seminole country and it's in the water here or something-- they're all fanatics especially the ones who know absolutely nothing about football.

deerfield
05-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Fantastic! SEC football smack talkin in May!

2012 Alabama Football Schedule:

DATE OPPONENT

Sept. 1 Michigan
Sept. 8 Western Kentucky
Sept. 15 Arkansas
Sept. 22 Florida Atlantic
Sept. 29 Mississippi
Oct. 6 Open Date
Oct. 13 Missouri
Oct. 20 Tennessee
Oct. 27 Mississippi State
Nov. 3 LSU
Nov. 10 Texas A&M
Nov. 17 Western Carolina
Nov. 24 Auburn

Roll Tide!

wolfeman131
05-17-2012, 11:21 AM
Wow! Open with Michigan then some new names for them in Missouri an TX A&M.

WaterBullDawg1980
05-17-2012, 11:27 AM
[QUOTE=CarolinaChris;178316]
WaterBullDawg, you schedule is a cream puff with the easiest opposition from the West. Don't count your chickens before they hatch, you won't be getting past my Gamecocks again this year. Your richt dogs have lost 3 of the last 5 games against carolina, and we will be going for 3 in a row against you guys, you haven't won this decade against your border rivals, 0-2. Ha

I can get a little excited, but our schedule has nothing to do with how good of a team we put on the field. But South Carolina fans are the only ones who think we are rivals. Our rivals are Florida, Tech and the third is Tennessee or Auburn depending on who you ask. Congrats on being relevant so finally so we have to think about you. But you guys know all about streaks. An SEC team that lost 21 straight games (including 0-11 in 1999), then tore down their goalposts when they beat -- New Mexico State. SC played 100 years without ever winning a bowl game and have appeared in only 12. And I believe you all still have an overall losing record in football, which in and of itself is a mystery, because youhave over twice as many alumni and plenty of money to compete with the majority of college programs in existence. And let's be honest, SC got past UGA last year with a lot of luck. But hey, thats just part of the game right? Kinda like a schedule.

But I digress....I must say I love Lattimore. I wish Crowell had his heart. Kid is an elite talent with a great attitude. I think you finally have a few good young WRs as well but I do not put much faith in Conner Shaw, so they better be good. Your defense lost a lot, but definitely has some talent in certain positions. But I feel like you guys will see some growing pains with a new d-coordinator. I say you lose 2. Once to us and another AT LSU. You beat Clemson like a rented mule though and kick Dabo to the curb.

As far as you Mr. E-Nash. You seem to forget the all time record is 48-40 UGA. And we won last year. Fear the DAWG.

I go to the World's Largest Cocktail Party every year, so if you guys are wanting to something set up, let me know the details and I'll be in. As Enash mentioned, it's been a tough trip for Ga fans for quite a few years, but things are looking up here lately and besides that it just never gets old to go down to Florida and laugh at Gayturds in jean shorts....

http://squealinghog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Typical-Florida-Fan.png

WaterBullDawg1980
05-17-2012, 11:32 AM
I obviously need to not take football as serious as I do, but no apologies baby!! Can't wait for football season!! Think the Good Lord I am able to have a boat to take my mind off of how long of an off season it is.

Who is everyone else rooting for? I know we have a Gamecock, Buckeye, a Wolverine, a Long Horn, a Red Raider, a Bammer and Gator. Who are we missing?

kaneboats
05-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Sombeody on her is a Vols fan. One of the GA guys, I think.

Greg C.
05-17-2012, 12:21 PM
Add another Bammer to the mix, Roll Tide!!

New Guy
05-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Go Bucky Badger!

Jet
05-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Dusty. just pd my rolling very slowly threw a red light video and Im off proby at the end of this month for my speeding ticket in mckinney 90 days ago. I know how you feel man. OH, and by the way..did you notice the 242 out in front of hydrous was unlocked?? Come-n-get-it!

did you see the new set up hydrous did with moving eveything around? All the inside stuff was moved to the outside and vice versa, walla' Its s brand new park again. I still havent hit the big A-frame (weak) the fricken thing is 12' off the water!! Yes, im scared. lol

wolfeman131
05-17-2012, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE=CarolinaChris;178316]
it just never gets old to go down to Florida and laugh at Gayturds in jean shorts....

http://squealinghog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Typical-Florida-Fan.png

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Now, that's some funny stuff, right there!

Wonder what happened to ole' "t-bone" that warranted a tat?

kaneboats
05-17-2012, 02:57 PM
I think that was his "girlfriend" in prison. Ole T-boned the Buckeye fan.

guinsha54
05-17-2012, 03:36 PM
Big Auburn Fan here, WAR EAGLE! cant you tell from my boat colors? OK sure its more like UF orange and blue but close.

wolfeman131
05-17-2012, 03:40 PM
that would make 2 reasons to get your boat painted! :)

E4NASH
05-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Big Auburn Fan here, WAR EAGLE! cant you tell from my boat colors? OK sure its more like UF orange and blue but close.

Well, Auburn does owe it's National Championship to UF. After all that gift we gave you turned out pretty well for ya...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk