PDA

View Full Version : Forum pictures not showing on Android tablet

jstenger
05-15-2012, 01:53 PM
I just started using my wife's Toshiba Thrive, android based, tablet to read the forums. I am unable to see the pics which are placed within the posts. They show up as a box with a question mark inside. Anyone else have this issue? I checked all my settings, but I must be missing something.

Thanks,
Joe

bhowell
05-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Get the Tapatalk app. It's well worth it. I actually prefer it to browsing from a computer.

Razzman
05-15-2012, 03:20 PM
I can see the forum pics np on my samsung android smartphone. It's more than likely a Thrive specific issue, especially if the OS is ICS 4.0. Go to http://thriveforums.com/ and search / ask this question and i'll bet you find the answer.

jpetty3023
05-15-2012, 03:29 PM
This is a perfect time for an awesome digg on android os but I have nothing except....... Apple iOS works perfect-:)

Sent from my home phone..

parrothd
05-15-2012, 03:36 PM
This is a perfect time for an awesome digg on android os but I have nothing except....... Apple iOS works perfect-:)

Sent from my home phone..

Sure the photos actually work? Most older posts with pics don't display.... Man, apple users are still upset they're no longer the most popular... lol...

jstenger
05-15-2012, 05:44 PM
I can see the forum pics np on my samsung android smartphone. It's more than likely a Thrive specific issue, especially if the OS is ICS 4.0. Go to http://thriveforums.com/ and search / ask this question and i'll bet you find the answer.

You are probably correct. I can see them on my Samsung Droid Charge, but not on the tablet. I will have to check out the other forum.

deerfield
05-15-2012, 09:13 PM
I am unable to see the pics which are placed within the posts. They show up as a box with a question mark inside. Anyone else have this issue?

Joe - Not an issue with my Samsung tablet. Forum pictures come through fine. - Deerfield

jstenger
05-19-2012, 10:06 PM
Get this - my wife was a little behind on her tablet updates. As soon as I installed the update, all the pics showed up. Aren't updates great!!!