PDA

View Full Version : **for sale** 2005 MOBIUS LS

mobyatBelews
05-13-2012, 10:45 PM
I am selling my 2005 Mobius LS. I bought her new, so she is a 1 owner boat

I am in Metro Minneapolis

The LS is the perfect crossover boat. You can wakeboard, ski, surf and tube. Great for families because you can do it all. I will be sending all of my accessories with the boat. Boards, vests, fatsacs and pump... You will be ready to hit the water

She is in great shape with only 168 hours

All standard items plus upgrades to the sound system
325 Indmar Assault engine
Depth Gauge
Hard Ballast under rear seat
Tower and Wakeboard racks
Tower Speakers(EXILE speakers and Amp)
Tower Lights
6 Cabin Speakers(Marine Polk DB651 and Kicker Amp)
Roo SeaDek pad on swim deck
Custom made cover(2 years old)

$26,000

Attaching pics is new to me, but I believe if you check out my profile you will see all of the pictures I have of my boat.

tjklein
05-15-2012, 07:25 PM
Hello,

I live in northern Iowa but have a lake cabin just north of Brainerd. What's your bottom dollar on this boat? Email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Trevor

mobyatBelews
05-20-2012, 08:09 PM
So I have had a few inquiries this week but nothing serious. I would love to know the forum's opinion on the pricing. It seems reasonably in line with NADA($27.5k average retail), but still am interested in what you as Moomba owners think. I am planning on listing on Only Inboards and want to have the right price.

Salyers
05-20-2012, 09:05 PM
I just sold my 2009 LS yesterday for 32000. It had 144hrs and was loaded with all options except for digital cruise, bow filler cushion, and heater vents. I think your price is good and it should sell quickly. Mine sold in just over 2 weeks. I put mine on several different craigslists and it was on onlyinboards.com for 4 days. I am not sure what part of the country u are in. I am in Tennesee and your boat would run about 27-24000 here.

wolfeman131
05-20-2012, 09:37 PM
You're in the right spot ad long as you're OK with being able to come down a bit. The buyer will want that so they feel good about the deal. I might go $1k higher on the onlyinboards listing so you have a bit more room to negotiate.

jpetty3023
05-20-2012, 09:54 PM
You're in the right spot ad long as you're OK with being able to come down a bit. The buyer will want that so they feel good about the deal. I might go $1k higher on the onlyinboards listing so you have a bit more room to negotiate.

Good call Wolfey. Maybe even go up 1500-2000 so you can make the buyer feel like he got the "deal of a lifetime". I've done this with all my motorcycles I have sold, my jet ski and bayliner

Sent from my home phone..

mobyatBelews
05-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!