PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday, whats's your weekend plans

jpetty3023
05-11-2012, 10:10 AM
What's everybody got planned for this weekend? Can't believe we have two weekends in a row off from baseball so I got the family a campsite and we'll head out again this weekend. Weather is a little sketchy tonight but we gonna go out and make a weekend out of it. Will have to come in early Sunday afternoon thou to make the mothers day rounds.
What's your weekend plans?

Sent from my home phone..

dusty2221
05-11-2012, 10:32 AM
We were hoping to do a little beach camping, starting tonight...but the weather is preventing that. So instead, a buddy of mine brought his Pontoon to my house and dropped it off last night. Tonight we are building a box for the new sub, and Saturday doing the system install. Earmark treated him right! We are installing a JL Audio XD500/3, 2 pair of JL Audio MX650, a JL Audio W012. He is pretty excited to get this wrapped up, and I am anxious to hear the difference.

bzubke1
05-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Get some riding in saturday morning, go to my graduation ceremony, try to sneak some riding in again on sunday. Nothing special though just going to my normal spot, i am going to get to ride behind the boat and hear the new tower speakers for the first time though.

bergermaister
05-11-2012, 10:39 AM
A pontoon system would be kinda fun - imagine all the space you have, you could go big!

I'll be pressure washing patios and driveway (woo hoo) - have to move the boat out for that so maybe get to tinker around a little but no plans for a maiden voyage. I may get crazy and dewinterize if time allows. BBQ at the folks Sunday. Still have no clue what to get for mom. Figure she might be getting tired of the typical girly stuff after 30+ years.

sandm
05-11-2012, 11:05 AM
mom decided last minute to come to boise for 2 weeks, so I'm flying to vegas tonight. land at 10:35pm. Heading back to boise at 4am sat morning. 9hr drive. yuck...

but she'll be here for mums day.
we're cooking a prime rib for dinner sunday. still too cold for camping and the lake doesn't have the docks in the water yet. water temp was 53 on wed. brrrrrrr..

Cigars n scotch
05-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Saturday were having our annual party with our wake boarding crew at my shorehouse, should be a blast. Sunday is mothers day so spending the day with my wife and family. Cleaning up the boat as well since I won't be able to get out this weekend.

mmandley
05-11-2012, 11:25 AM
I work Saturday =(

Sunday reinstall the FAE on the boat,
Reinstall the 2 missing speakers in my boat after it was left at Wake Makers / Exile for a few weeks
Install new Sampson Mirror
Take boat to Hagg for first dip of the season, dial in the new ballast and surf baby

Monday, Head to Hagg with Boone and RC prolly grab another one of my buddies to go.

Tuesday Take a Bike ride with the misses

Wed do yard work and chores around the house.

Yea its normal to get 4 days a week off every other week LOL.

Hoopskier
05-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Going to work. Friday=Monday. Work a rotating work schedule.

jester
05-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Well today I will be looking at the big fire ball in the sky thru a window wishing i was on the lake.
Saturday I am trying to get on the lake in the morning but boat crew keeps pulling out. Somthing about going to see their mom's.
Saturday afternoon taking my buddys car from the shop to his house. then going to a board game night.
Sunday a birthday party then a late lunch with mother.
Monday going out on the lake. I should have checked with Mike before making plans.
Tuesday work and trying to do all the work I should have done on Friday and Monday.

chawk610
05-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Ok... we are going out tomorrow afternoon and coming home Monday evening. We rent a covered overnight slip at Lewisville, very secure... my in-laws live 5 min away so we stay the nights with them... boat all day. Wife 2.0 and my mother's have both passed away, so we are kinda off the hook! :)

rc5695
05-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Date night with the wife tonight.

Ohlins open house tomorrow morning, possibly boating in the afternoon, but not too sure since temps are a little low for the kiddos (per wife, more for her I think ;) )...

Sunday flying to OR from SC! possibly meeting up with Mike (mmnadley) or head out for a drive over/around Mt. Hood..I dont know really...

jmvotto
05-11-2012, 01:06 PM
knock off some break in hours on the new X....

Hutch5
05-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Install the rest of the deck boards on my boathouse expansion...framing passed inspection this week. Waiting on the metal roof and then once installed we will have more deck space and shade at the dock...plan is to get out at least once this weekend and get some of the kinks out behind the boat...have only been out wakeboarding once so far this year and it was chilly...supposed to be mid 70's in NC this weekend. Fingers crossed!

rsinger
05-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Don't ask. Re-digging post holes for my fence, while the boat sits in the driveway waiting for it's first dip of the year.

jpetty3023
05-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Don't ask. Re-digging post holes for my fence, while the boat sits in the driveway waiting for it's first dip of the year.

Yuck

rsinger
05-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Yuck

That's a better choice of word than I had in mind.

ULMboarder
05-11-2012, 02:37 PM
tonight - go hit the river with the Warhawk Wake crew.
tomorrow - work in the AM at the pro shop. Then trying out my new surfboard on the river all afternoon.
Sunday - head to the lake house. take mom out on her new pontoon around lunch. Then ride with one of the guys from La Tech wake on his X-1.
monday - work sucks

WaterBullDawg1980
05-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Tonight-date night with the wife.
Tomorrow- Little yard work and then going to Bed Bath and Beyond then off to Home Depot if we have the time. Nice little Saturday. (Old School reference in case you missed it, but thats pretty much what I'm doing.)
Sunday- Moms day so making a fancy lunch for the wife and making sure she has a great day. Possibly doing a little boating later in the day.

Greg C.
05-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Should have the boat in the water by 5:30 this afternoon for a few hours of fun. Planning on a full day on the lake tomorrow, but watching the weather. Sunday looks a little nasty here in North Ga. May head south tomorrow to Oconee or Sinclair, still debating that one.

wolfeman131
05-11-2012, 03:36 PM
May head south tomorrow to Oconee or Sinclair, still debating that one.

C'mon down to the 'hood & meet us out on Sinclair!

KG's Supra24
05-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Wife works. 5 year old birthday party tomorrow. Dinner at the in laws Sunday. May try to work a few water hours in, not sure.

TL7
05-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Just got to Rome today. Will be here through Monday, then Sorrento for two days, Positano for two more, then back to Rome for a final day before flying home next Saturday. Other than that, not too much :)

Our fifteen year anniversary is in September, but we heard May was the best time to see Italy. So far it's lived up to the hype!

wolfeman131
05-11-2012, 06:20 PM
That's awesome TL7!

I hate these kinds weekends where I've been traveling most of the week and the kids do the Frantic Friday Scramble, trying to set up sleepovers, etc. around ball games, etc. when all I want to do is head off to the lake and relax.

bergermaister
05-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Sleepover at the lake house Drew? Come on man - get creative.

I'd rather be playing with the boat, even if it's just in the driveway, but not very likely to happen...

jpetty3023
05-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Here's what my weekend is gonna look like. Son and I cleared a trail to the water. Will get camp set up after dance recital this evening.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f287/jpetty3023/1e733827.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f287/jpetty3023/9bc26e93.jpg
Gonna be a great weekend long as the weather holds up
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f287/jpetty3023/5687a63d.jpg

Salyers
05-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Sat- Try to finish out the breakin hours before the rain comes in the early afternoon. Only got 3.5 hours left! When the rain comes in I'll try install the LED lighting in the boat!
Sunday - Mothers day fun will my mom and then off for more fun in the afternoon with the mom in-law.

jmb
05-11-2012, 08:24 PM
weather not looking good here this weekend. I'm bummin'. Got to figure out something else to do. Really wanted to go bad.

E4NASH
05-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Still waiting for the boat to get out of the shop so no lake this weekend. Tomorrow night we are going to The Zac Brown Band concert...

Next weekend is camping and boat action!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harmsway
05-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Friday night- Beer
Saturday- Plan on burning 25 gl. of gas on the lake. Lake temp. 73 degrees- Air temp. 77 degrees.
Sunday- Dewinterize the camper. Visit Mom in law.

freshturk
05-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Saturday is a wash, in laws are out of town until the evening (boat is stored in one of their companies garages), maybe some golf

Sunday - breakfast with mom and then if the weather holds out i will be installing check valves into all of my vent lines and hopefully finishing the break-in period, 6 hrs to go.

For those who have done it before, it seems that the check valves are as simple as cutting the lines, installing the valves in the direction from the bags to the vent, reattaching with hose clamps? any advice?

E4NASH
05-11-2012, 11:29 PM
For those who have done it before, it seems that the check valves are as simple as cutting the lines, installing the valves in the direction from the bags to the vent, reattaching with hose clamps? any advice?

That's pretty much it...I'm doing mine this week.

bzubke1
05-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Post up your results. I've been thinking about adding some check valves as well.

E4NASH
05-12-2012, 12:10 AM
Post up your results. I've been thinking about adding some check valves as well.

Will do...

04OUTBACK
05-12-2012, 08:03 AM
FINALLY getting the new boat out of the garage and going to the LAKE high of 75 today~! Got her out last night.. put some gas in and getting her ready. Cranked on Fake a lake... good to go!

bzubke1
05-12-2012, 10:11 AM
You're gonna love the 21v, i know I do.

millerda68
05-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Quick mothers day breakfast this morning with the family, back home and grab the boat and head for Hagg Lake for the first run of the season. Hoping all is working and that I got all the plugs and hoses back in and tight :) If all is good, soak in some sun today and do the same tomorrow.

kaneboats
05-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Today going to First Communion for my daughter (no. 5 in the line) and then having a party tonight. Tomorrow, making Momma some breakfast and heading out for golf with my brother. Love golfing on Mother's Day cuz I have the course to myself.
Of course I took yesterday off and went out in the boat. It was 86 and sunny and we only saw 3 other boats all day. Water was absolute glass all day. Best riding day we've ever had. Didn't want to go home. Took my sister and her boyfriend and my Mom and Aunt out with us. They had an amazing day and became Moomba people. The boyfriend learned to surf and was all smiles cuz he thought it was sooooooo cool. Had the kids skip school and go out with us so they had a great day too. Wish I had taken some pics. I'll have to see if my daughter got any on her phone.

jmb
05-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Raining cats and dogs. I am now depressed.

WaterBullDawg1980
05-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Well we got your rain. Its been miserable outside all day. Definitely not a day to be boating.

Sent from my bag phone using TapaTalk

jmb
05-13-2012, 08:46 PM
Well now I am absolutely crying. 6:00 pm Sunday and now its going to get nice. killing me. Shampooed the carpet in the boat. Wow, that was fun.

wolfeman131
05-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Same thing here. Momma wanted to surf and we didn't see blue skies until 1/2 way thru the ride home.

Well, next weekend is just a few days away.

jpetty3023
05-13-2012, 11:14 PM
It was to late to turn around, camp was set
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f287/jpetty3023/Moms%20day%20camping%20trip/872c6874.jpg
Passed without a drop, onto GA it sounds like!!
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f287/jpetty3023/Moms%20day%20camping%20trip/ca8d5ee5.jpg
Tied down while we waited
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f287/jpetty3023/Moms%20day%20camping%20trip/b7a4bbd6.jpg
Another worry free Moomba weekend
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f287/jpetty3023/Moms%20day%20camping%20trip/7ad08041.jpg

dusty2221
05-14-2012, 11:09 AM
Nice petty!

We had a great weekend. No boats hit the water, but we finished up the system in my buddies Pontoon....holy hell. It is incredible. Earmark hit the nail on the head with the JL gear. We finished up, had us a few 32oz Miller High Lifes and celebrated for a few in the boat then moved onto mine. I had to run another set of 2 conductor up my tower to seperate the xm7's, and it had to go up the driver side since there are already 6 wires on the passenger leg. Not to bad of a deal, I've done it enough times now that we had it from top to bottom in about 20 minutes and on the voyage across the boat to the amp rack. Just waiting on some replacement parts to finish and re-hang the missing speaker.

Sunday, I installed the compressor system for the airbags on the tow rig. I finally got tired of having to do it manually, so now I have a gauge that displays the pressure, as well as a fill and empty button hidden in my center console. Talk about convenience! hit up lunch with my mom, sorry I had to peel her away from you guys for a few hours, then dinner with Ash parents. Pretty much an A+ weekend

bergermaister
05-14-2012, 11:23 AM
I crack up every time I come on the boards and see whats new in the morning. You guys are too funny.

Spent some quality time with the pressure washer which was great, treated the woman to her favorite breakfast, perfume (gad that stuff is spendy) and a few other goodies. Dewinterized (woohoo!), then spent the afternoon with the folks on the deck watching all their grandkids play and bbqing. Loving our little warm/dryspell here too. A great weekend but they go by so fast.

jpetty3023
05-18-2012, 05:42 PM
We have a baseball tourney this weekend so no lake time unless we go one and done on Sunday. Looks like E4 already has camp set up and boat in the water, least someone having a good Friday

bergermaister
05-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Had hoped to hit the water Sunday but instead I'm getting the shaft...

New driveshaft installed Monday morning at the dealer that is. I will probably clean up the interior and tinker around with a few other things in the meantime.

wolfeman131
05-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Had hoped to hit the water Sunday but instead I'm getting the shaft...

New driveshaft installed Monday morning at the dealer that is. I will probably clean up the interior and tinker around with a few other things in the meantime.

your dime, or theirs?

bergermaister
05-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Theirs. Glad I maintain a good a paper trail with boats and vehicles. They just need to see the original work order and receipt and they're good.

Looking to be another positive customer service experience with AWS. Should have it back before the long weekend pending any unforeseen hiccups.

jpetty3023
05-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Theirs. Glad I maintain a good a paper trail with boats and vehicles. They just need to see the original work order and receipt and they're good.

Looking to be another positive customer service experience with AWS. Should have it back before the long weekend pending any unforeseen hiccups.

SCHAWEET!! Glad it got figured out and not gonna cost ya no coin

wolfeman131
05-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Looking to be another positive customer service experience with AWS

No doubt! Haven't heard a bad word about those guys!

motosno963
05-18-2012, 08:46 PM
i have Army Drill this weekend..Combat engineer..build stuff and blow other stuff up haha

jmb
05-18-2012, 09:02 PM
I am going out both days this weekend. I am going to wear it out. Going to be 88 yo 90 degrees both days. Water should be warm enough now to hang out in.

newty
05-18-2012, 09:40 PM
Nursing a cold some b1tcharlie gave me in condutor training. Enjoy the weekend fellas.

Sent from my duhroid

E4NASH
05-18-2012, 10:40 PM
We have a baseball tourney this weekend so no lake time unless we go one and done on Sunday. Looks like E4 already has camp set up and boat in the water, least someone having a good Friday

Yeeeeaah Buddy! Good times for sure until the hurricane came through about 3:00. We should be up and at it again early in the AM before we break camp around 2:00. We'll be on Lanier on Sunday though so the good times WILL continue!

mmandley
05-19-2012, 11:15 AM
@Berg glad AWS is getting you squared away.
@Newty sorry to hear your sick but this weekend is a good weekend to be sick, not the best boating weather

Today working as normal =(
Sunday cleaning around the yard and prolly a motorcycle ride in the afternoon
Monday Hang out at Exile, Wake Makers while i get Claudia's VW tinted at the shop around the corner.
Tuesday work on a few other projects for the boat, install new speakers on the bike.

rdlangston13
05-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Let's see, just got to the lake house and once Heidi wakes up it's fun fun fun on the water till Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk

jmvotto
05-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Beautiful boating weather 80 and sunny. Friday event 70th wedding anniversary of the grandparents,Saturday, wife in alumni golf outing, dad takes 12 yr old to gymnastic meet in syracuse Sunday am at 8:30, older girls home with mom , race for the cure in the am. Can't wake to this loooooong weekend at the lake house , nothing but boating ..

bergermaister
05-21-2012, 02:12 AM
Met up with Ryan (rc5695) Friday night for a bit while he was in town, then had him over for bbq dinner and to meet the fam Saturday night. Great guy! Cool that his boat is like a twin sister to mine too so we could compare and swap stories. If I ever get the chance to visit SC I'll definitely pay visit!

wolfeman131
05-21-2012, 08:08 AM
Nice! You guys didn't get into one of those East Coast vs West Coast battles, did ya?

E4NASH
05-21-2012, 08:58 AM
nice! You guys didn't get into one of those east coast vs west coast battles, did ya?

east siiiiiiiide!!!

Cigars n scotch
05-21-2012, 09:03 AM
Is it Friday yet?

rdlangston13
05-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Rode on glass all day yesterday, got some fun doubles riding in along with some good go pro footage. Probably going to bust out the surf set up today. Been awhile. Man I love not have a mon-fri job!

jmb
05-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Man, the weekend was great. Out both days. Perfect skiing water Sunday Morning. Not a rif and no boats. As they say in the South, I am wore slap out today and burnt. Love it!

deerfield
05-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Man, the weekend was great. Out both days. Perfect skiing water Sunday Morning. Not a rif and no boats. As they say in the South, I am wore slap out today and burnt. Love it!

Jack - Great to know that you and your wife are on the water and pleased that conditions have been so good. If I was around I'd be hanging out with you. We could keep one boat set up for skiing and the other full of ballast for surfin'. Summerized the boat two weekends ago and pulled it out of the garage on Saturday. Sunday did the water test in the driveway to make sure everything is good to go. Will skip Memorial Day weekend craziness and be on the water for first time this year a week from tomorrow. - Stuart

jmb
05-22-2012, 07:23 PM
It's been great down here already, Stuart. That would be the perfect set up. When do we get started. LOL. Mindy is doing pretty good but she does get tired. She drives down to the ramp and pulls me for a while and then we eat lunch out there but then I take her back to the dock so she can go home and rest. Seems to work out pretty well.

jmb
05-22-2012, 07:24 PM
I will probably go out this Memorial Day. Go early and get back in early. Everybody else gets out there late.

E4NASH
05-23-2012, 08:20 AM
Our anniversary (5yrs) is this Friday so I've got some special things lines up for Friday. Saturday looks like we'll be taking the in laws out on the boat since they are coming in town. Sunday or Monday may check out Lake Allatoona...not sure.

jpetty3023
06-22-2012, 12:09 PM
No baseball so it's all weekend at the lake. Gettin things ready now and should be on the water by 1pm local time!! Have a great weekend maniacs

kaneboats
06-22-2012, 12:31 PM
Looks like 89 and only 20% chance of rain. Gonna try to get out.

Cigars n scotch
06-22-2012, 12:39 PM
Unfortunately not getting out this weekend. Heading to our friends Saturday who live at the beach and will be hanging around there and come home Sunday morning. Itd be too much to get the boat (which is at our shorehouse) and tow an hour to the river and home and all that so I've just accepted we won't be making it out. Bummed.

Enjoy the weekend all, hope some folks land some of those tricks you're all working on.

chawk610
06-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Gonna be hot and sunny here.. maybe 100+ will be basking at the lake for sure.

jpetty3023
06-22-2012, 03:01 PM
If our weather man here says 20% chance of rain you are GUARANTEED not to see any rain! Enjoy the weekend Kane

bergermaister
06-22-2012, 03:05 PM
60 degrees and rain... I'll be taking out my vengeance on some front yard shrubs and greenery with the chainsaw in preparation for house painting, all the while fantasizing about being out on the water, basking in the sun instead.

PatL
06-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Hitting the Slalom course at 7am tomorrow followed by taking kids wakeboarding & tubing. Plan to work on riding switch as well tomorrow. Thought the idea I read about on another thread of slowing boat down to 12-15 mph was a pretty cool idea. It's been close to 100 degrees here the past couple days so looking forward to getting out there.

Boonejeepin
06-22-2012, 03:11 PM
Stupid NW rain!!! I will be doing something not nearly as fun as being on the water.

I was planning on driving 7 hours to get out on the water without rain but that fell apart too due to rain.

I hate rain!!!!!

bergermaister
06-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Stupid NW rain!!! I will be doing something not nearly as fun as being on the water.

Grab a chainsaw - come join the massacre... Two huge Rhododendrons are about to meet their maker along with Japanese maple.

Boonejeepin
06-22-2012, 03:14 PM
Grab a chainsaw - come join the massacre... Two huge Rhododendrons are about to meet their maker along with Japanese maple.

I may have to take you up in that if the frustration gets to be too much.

chawk610
06-22-2012, 03:27 PM
I can't understand 60 and rain in June... that's like February weather here :) Sorry guys!

motosno963
06-22-2012, 05:05 PM
I can't understand 60 and rain in June... that's like February weather here :) Sorry guys!thats april weather here..sunday it might rain and im working today on my birthday so tomorrow ill be on the boat

WaterBullDawg1980
06-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Wait until about 20 seconds.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7SuY3T_U6c

motosno963
06-22-2012, 05:25 PM
i plan on doing that when we tie off to the beach tomorrow

sandm
06-22-2012, 05:48 PM
family bbq tonight. breakfast motorcycle ride through the twisties tomorrow am and hoping to be on the lake sat afternoon on the tooner chillin and enjoying some brewskies... sunday is chores and prep for work day again :(
the supra is tied up right now so no surfing plans in the near future..

jpetty3023
06-22-2012, 09:00 PM
My Friday night view that's gonna last until Sunday night. Sorry bout the bad weather my NW brothas from anotha motha

And of course the dummies swimming on the boat ramp while I was backing in

rdlangston13
06-22-2012, 09:18 PM
Just got back to work this morning so I will be on this dang ship for the next 2 weeks

Cigars n scotch
06-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Petty how hot is it where you are? Don't you sweat your arse off in that tent at night?

KG's Supra24
06-22-2012, 09:54 PM
This is what my Friday night looks like. That's the lake behind the trees :D

On the water tomorrow and Sunday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jpetty3023
06-22-2012, 10:04 PM
Petty how hot is it where you are? Don't you sweat your arse off in that tent at night?

High was 99 today, breaking 100 tomo and Sunday according to the weather man. It gets hot in the tent by about 830 but I'll be up at 630 putting the boat in so I have no worries!!

jpetty3023
06-22-2012, 10:05 PM
This is what my Friday night looks like. That's the lake behind the trees :D

On the water tomorrow and Sunday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Not bad at all kid!

maxpower220
06-22-2012, 10:24 PM
I think we will watch it rain all weekend (depression Debbie). We need the rain, so I'm not complaining.

rdlangston13
06-22-2012, 10:32 PM
yeah they are predicting that debbie will be rocking us good come sunday. we have already suspended operations in preperation for its arrival

wolfeman131
06-23-2012, 12:39 AM
Had planned on 3 solid days of surfing this weekend, so headed for the lakehouse late Thursday after my daughters gymnastics practice. Rolled up to the lakehouse about 10:30 pm and got greeted at the front door by a horrendous smell. I'm thinking something is dead in, under or around the house. Open the door and almost get knocked out by the stench. Flip on some lights looking for the body, don't find it then stupid me opens the fridge.

We moved the one from the old house to the lake. It was a 14 yr old Kenmore and died sometime over the last 2 wks. The freezer had been full of burgers, dogs, chicken, etc. The bag of burgers was complete liquid. Wife & kids had to stay in the truck while I emptied the fridge out. Carried the nastiness to the dump around midnight.

Came back po'd and hit the internet. Got lucky with Lowes running a 10% off appliances & free delivery/haul away. Called at 7:00 am Friday, found they had two models in stock, so woke everybody up and headed to town. Picked out a nice new side-by-side and Momma decided we needed a new dishwasher, too. Got it all delivered by 2:00 pm, surfed until 6:00 pm, came in for some dinner, surfed until 8:30 pm then came back and installed the dishwasher.

Hope tomorrow starts off with my ballast install, then surfin, eatin and drinking the rest of the weekend.

jpetty3023
06-23-2012, 01:05 AM
That's just smelly stinky bad luck Wolfe. Get you some cold ones chilled from the new fridge and throw some back when the sun comes up.

WaterBullDawg1980
06-23-2012, 01:12 AM
Well it's 12:39 and Drew is still posting. PWI if you ask me. :cool:

wolfeman131
06-23-2012, 01:42 AM
Had to make sure it was working properly!

mmandley
06-23-2012, 10:01 PM
We are headed to Cali to the Wake 9 crew. Getting Claudia goofy side surf lessons form the pros on there new Tige Z3. Taking my best bro Steve so he can try some demo boards, i imagine i might get a ride or two, IDK we will see.

Tuesday when we get home if the weather is nice taking our boat out surfing. Wed for my B day, ill prolly spend it at the Bike shop getting the fork oil changed and new tires.

wolfeman131
06-23-2012, 10:25 PM
Mike, tell Robert I said, "hey!"

Who are you riding with & taking lessons from? I wanted to go out for the West Coast Wakesurf open & take some lessons. Be sure to get a ton of pics. His boat is bad azz, and couldn't have a better color scheme.

kaneboats
06-24-2012, 02:38 AM
Sorry to hear about the fridge and the food and especially the mess. Sure hope they are emptying that dumpster soon though!!

wolfeman131
06-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Thanks, but no need to be too sorry as the new fridge is bigger and can hold more beverages. :)

rsinger
06-24-2012, 09:19 AM
It's Sunday now. Didn't have any time until now to get on my laptop. Friday after work, went out with some friends on the river. Got about 3 hours in. Went back on the river first thing Saturday morning 8:00 for another 3 hours. They said they're going to their cabin today and said I was welcome. Thank god I've got a ton of stuff to do at home.

Now I'm sitting here typing this and can barely move. Every muscle in my body hurts. Even my neck. I guess at 52 and usually sitting at a desk, the body's not quite ready for that much movement. I don't know how I'm going to be able to hook up our camper, or do some work on our fence today.

moombadaze
06-24-2012, 09:32 AM
sunday now here and Im watching the liquid Florida sunshine fall. Boats covered in the garage waiting for a long tow northwards

Drew, man that stinks about the fridge, I can only imagine the horror the smell would elicit.

04OUTBACK
06-24-2012, 10:21 AM
Daze. Was in your area this week. You gots plenty of liquid sunshine this week. We sneaked out in the gulf fri between storms. New job has a facility in tarpon springs. Next trip I'll look you up had customers in with this week and was tied up from can to cant.

Headd put after church/lunch today. Just ran down to storage and fixed up my new 650lb sac I got from jmvotto, did a little cleaning and get it all ready.

skiyaker
06-24-2012, 11:36 AM
shaping up to be a great weekend here- went out to the ski club for 4 sets behind the ski boat yesterday- heading out to the "big lake" with the moomba boat, family, friends, rafts and tubes today.

viking
06-28-2012, 01:03 AM
starting my friday 2morrow :)
Gonna go to the lake and camp/boat for 5 days straight. Yahoo................
Then get the hell out of there before all the amateurs show up for the 4th!!

wolfeman131
06-28-2012, 07:04 AM
We are heading to the Wakesurf nationals in Orlando. The girls are competing in the Junior Division.

moombadaze
06-28-2012, 07:06 AM
We are heading to the Wakesurf nationals in Orlando. The girls are competing in the Junior Division.

Best of luck to them both, have fun

04OUTBACK
06-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Best of luck Drew

maxpower220
06-28-2012, 08:02 AM
There will be plenty of water. My lake came up 28 inches in the last 5 days.

BensonWdby
06-28-2012, 08:21 AM
I am off till July 10 - plan on skiing as many days as the crazy July 4th crowd will allow. Would love to get to my 22@34 pass.

jpetty3023
06-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Good luck to the girls wolfey. Sounds like a great weekend. I'm sure you and Kane are gonna meet up? We're out of town and staying in a hotel for baseball tourney this weekend so no lake this weekend. Might try and get out tomo for a bit but it's looking like a long weekend with no boat time

Cigars n scotch
06-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Woohoo! Just finished an on site meeting in NYC with a client and now on the train back home. My weekend is going to last from June 29th-July 8th, I have tomorrow and all week next week off.

Wife, baby, and I are headed to the shorehouse tomorrow for the full time and we're going to take the Supra out at least 4 times! Spend a day at the beach, take the kayaks out around the lagoon, let the little one wade in her little pool, eat like a KING AND QUEEN (lots of seafood) and take it from there. I am really looking forward to this time off, it's very much needed.

Next weekend we will be spending it at a private lake camping with a good friend of mine.

New Guy
06-28-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm off the 30th till the 9th. Heading up north to my buddy's 400 acre private lake. I can't wait. Lots of boarding, volleyball, beer and sunshine.

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo121/2005r6rider/1313966910725.jpg

Cigars n scotch
06-28-2012, 01:56 PM
I'm off the 30th till the 9th. Heading up north to my buddy's 400 acre private lake. I can't wait. Lots of boarding, volleyball, beer and sunshine.

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo121/2005r6rider/1313966910725.jpg

Nice! How did he get a 400 acre private lake, buy it or build it? That is awesome!

New Guy
06-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Kind of a time share, they get two weeks during the summer and I am luck enough to be invited up. There are 4 other places on it but the ramp is private so there is no public access.

yz 2smoke
06-28-2012, 02:26 PM
This may be the first weekend I am not at the lake since the week before easter. My boat is at the dealer getting service/warranty work done. It looks like it is going to be over 100 deg this weekend and I dont have a boat. I sure hope Atlanta Marine gives me a call tomorrow or Sat saying my boat is ready!!

bergermaister
06-28-2012, 06:23 PM
Kind of a time share, they get two weeks during the summer and I am luck enough to be invited up. There are 4 other places on it but the ramp is private so there is no public access.

That is awesome - good friend to have!

jpetty3023
06-28-2012, 06:38 PM
That is awesome - good friend to have!

Or his friend with the time share is lucky to have New Guy as a friend "with the boat"

wolfeman131
06-28-2012, 06:50 PM

That is AWESOME!

kaneboats
06-29-2012, 10:37 AM
Been out of town and just got back. Not gonna make the wakesurf event-- obviously. Haven't been on the boat in weeks. Gonna try to head out tomorrow and then start getting ready for Sinclair.

KG's Supra24
06-29-2012, 11:07 AM
That sounds like a blast Mark!! Headed to the lake tonight for the weekend.

ga-lsv05
06-29-2012, 11:31 AM
Gonna be over 100 here. Too hot to do anything!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

E4NASH
06-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Apparently going to be 104 today hoping to get out this late afternoon. I hate spending my Off days at home. My wife worked a night shift last night so I have to wait for sleeping beauty to wake from her coma. Tomorrow still over 100 but the plan is to get out on Lanier early (8:00) and spend as much time as possible in the water!

jester
06-29-2012, 12:15 PM
It is Friday again?? sounds like this happen like every week or two. I am flying home today and wanted to get on the boat but looks like the weather is rain at home. I am going from 106* weather to low 70's. I hope that Oregon heats up some so we have a summer this year.

bergermaister
06-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Jester - checkout the KPTV weather blog for June 26. According to them we're set to have the 3rd coldest wettest June on record. First place was 2010 which I remember all to well. That was the coldest and wettest in 16yrs.

Mon and Thur next week are looking a little more promising.

jstenger
06-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Heading to the cottage in the morning. Not coming home till next Sunday. Nine days at the lake is going to be awsome!!!

WaterBullDawg1980
06-29-2012, 08:18 PM
Man I don't know. Would love to get out on the water, but at these temps its going to suck. It supposed to get down to a chilly 76 tonight. Then back up to around 105 tomorrow.

E-If I get out I may give ya a ring and we can see if we can find that cable park. I couldn't find it the other day to save my life.

E4NASH
06-30-2012, 01:14 AM
Cool man, do that! We went out this afternoon and didn't come off until about 10:30. It was HOT! Tomorrow, I think we are going to anchor up at a beach/Island and chill for a while but if you call me we can go on a recon mission. We were talking about that place today...System 2.0!

kaneboats
07-01-2012, 10:35 AM
We got out yesterday for the first time in a long time. Ran into a kid from the FSU wakeboard team and a buddy of his. Took them for a pull and they gave all the kids some coaching. This kid was the best rider I've ever seen live. He loved the wake on the LSV. I'll try to post some video off the wife's phone tonight. Wish I had a longer line for him so he could do more. All in all a fun day out though. Daughter starting college is going to get to know the FSU wakeboarders so that's cool too.

jester
07-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Berg, You do not have to tell me that. Talk about pouring vodka on an cut off leg. I had the boat all hooked up this morning since the weather changed to just clouds. Well it started raining. Dang weather man.

jpetty3023
07-20-2012, 05:34 PM
Yes it is.....it's been a very long two weeks without a visit to the lake. Looking at going out tonight, all day Saturday and Sunday long as the my plans go as ordered. Fingers crossed, beer chilled

moombainc
07-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Well i just bought my first moomba a 2004 moomba outback so me and the wife and son are going to take it to the lake
and and see how it is

jpetty3023
07-20-2012, 08:29 PM
Congrats, welcome, and enjoy sir

jmb
07-20-2012, 08:34 PM
I gotta work Sunday and am not happy. I might make it out tomorrow but if I do it will be after 3:00pm or so.

moombainc
07-20-2012, 08:41 PM
thank you im sure we will the boat looks awsome

WaterBullDawg1980
07-20-2012, 08:57 PM
Pics!! We need pics!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

KSmith
07-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Well i just bought my first moomba a 2004 moomba outback so me and the wife and son are going to take it to the lake and and see how it is

Welcome to the Moomba family! Good luck with the new boat and have fun! My stepson and his GF are coiung over Sunday to go play on the lake with the wife and I, should be fun!

RickT
07-20-2012, 09:09 PM
Got to work Sunday! :)

zabooda
07-20-2012, 10:03 PM
Rick, you're providing us too much information and that smiley gives it away. A normal person wouldn't be smiling working on their day off.

barkbarkgrr
07-22-2012, 03:29 PM
The Moomba Maniac Marathon Racing Shirt competed in a 5K this weekend.

2nd place in the male 55 and over division!!

Marathon running season begins in November

moombainc
07-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Pics!! We need pics!

thats my silly wife lol

jmb
07-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Well, worked all day today. Hated every minute of it. Nice day too. The Outback was wagging her rudder at me but I couldn't take her out. bummer!!!!

viking
07-26-2012, 01:20 AM
getting ready for a 2week vaca...............
fun in the sun starting saturday :)

zabooda
07-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Heading to 80 degree water for a week. The unlimited hydroplanes are in town so it gets a bit crazy around here.

Cigars n scotch
07-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Heading to 80 degree water for a week. The unlimited hydroplanes are in town so it gets a bit crazy around here.

What is an unlimited hydroplane?

ga-lsv05
07-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Race boat I believe

2005 mobius lsv 2900lbs ballast

yz 2smoke
07-26-2012, 04:42 PM
What is an unlimited hydroplane?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c65F3Bvn2y8

chawk610
07-27-2012, 09:51 AM
Cleaning up after (2) puppies and (2) 10 year olds... hoping to get to some water by Sunday afternoon :(

zabooda
07-27-2012, 11:12 AM
Cleaning up after (2) puppies and (2) 10 year olds... hoping to get to some water by Sunday afternoon :(

Which ones make the biggest messes.

chawk610
07-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Kids... hands down! Plus, they aren't fluffy at all!

KSmith
07-27-2012, 11:55 AM
Well let's see... This evening we'll be going out for Chinese food. Sleep in tomorrow morning. Do yard work and house chores tomorrow morning. Wash and clean boat, truck and Jeep tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow night go see Lindsey Buckingham in concert, small venue. Early Sunday AM out on the lake. Once we get off lake mid-late afternoon take Jeep to fill up gas for Monday commute. Sunday evening probably watch an On Demand movie and have dinner... get ready for work and start looking forward to the next weekend...

This new job in much less stressful, but this longer commute is kickin my butt... sucks when you don't get home until 6:30PM - 7:00PM or later... really kills the evenings. I was used to getting home by 4PM previously... Oh well soon I'll be able to telecommute 3 days a week and it'll be better...

ga-lsv05
07-27-2012, 11:58 AM
Getting home after work, packing up, and heading to the lake!

Salyers
07-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Trying out the newly renforced v-drive locker walls and the 1100 bag. Just received my IS Sweet spot Pro in the mail Tues and the UPS guy should be dropping off my new IS Walker Fly Boy. Can't wait to try everything out tomorrow!

kaneboats
07-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Sit here and watch the rain out the window and hope you guys post some real time pics.

sandm
07-27-2012, 04:57 PM
bachelor again this weekend :(

heading up to the lake tonight on the tooner for a dinner cruise with sis/bf. hello 3rd wheel :) got a big fat ribeye and a 12pk to kill. hoping to run into my cousin up there. he just took posession of a 2002 tige 22v. want to see it.
going up to lake tomorrow for the day to lounge around and work on the suntan. not sure that I'll take my boat as my knee is still messed up from surfing last weekend. think I tore/pulled a tendon. getting better slowing..
sunday is laundry/grocery and get ready for monday..

jpetty3023
07-27-2012, 05:09 PM
Looking like only a Sunday trip this weekend, this is getting old

New Guy
07-27-2012, 05:18 PM
b my knee is still messed up from surfing last weekend. think I tore/pulled a tendon.

You know how I know your old :wink:

sandm
07-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Trust me, ive heard it all. You got hurt going HOW fast?????

New boat, new board and first time out since last sept. My story and im stickin to it.. :)

jmvotto
07-27-2012, 08:43 PM
Trying out the newly renforced v-drive locker walls and the 1100 bag. Just received my IS Sweet spot Pro in the mail Tues and the UPS guy should be dropping off my new IS Walker Fly Boy. Can't wait to try everything out tomorrow!

Got any pics of that reinforced vdrive locker wall..

Somebody sold me an 1100 so I guess I should do it too.

jmb
07-27-2012, 08:54 PM
going out both days this weekend. Gout finally gone. Was going this evening but it stormed.

rdlangston13
07-27-2012, 09:36 PM
worked last weekend, working this weekend

jester
07-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Saturday going to be on the lake by 6 AM for a Coast Guard patrol. Saturday night have some friends coming to town to hit up the lake first thing on Sunday morning. Who cares about the weather as long as it is not raining.

WaterBullDawg1980
08-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Well fellas whatcha got?

This weekend is currently up in the air but it looks like we are going out tomorrow early and taking some supplies to BBQ on the beach. Also may hit the cable park early morning.

rdlangston13
08-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Just got off the rig! Going out to eat tonight with my grandma for her birthday and hopefully going to see batman! Tomorrow it's off to the trinity river for some pre jam wakeboarding. Then it's a mad dash back to town to get cleaned up and head to Pete piano bar in Houston for a friends bday. Sunday maybe a pool side BBQ with my dad?

jester
08-03-2012, 10:52 AM
For being the Hottest day in Oregon's summer on Saturday of a hot 94* I will not be on the water. Have too much to do to get ready for next weeks camping trip. Also have Ski Patrol training on Sunday so I will be in a classroom with the windows blacked out so i cannot see the sun.

sandm
08-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Outof town. No lake for me. Might slide over to a nicklas designed course for a round of golf on sat. :)

Brando86
08-03-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm hitting Lake Shelbyville here this weekend. Our local lake is shut off (average depth is only around 8 ft at normal summer pool, now is only 4). It will be nice to get in water that averages 25 ft compared to what we are used to:D

jester
08-03-2012, 11:50 AM
8 feet. happy for 25 feet. Umm dang. I would be glued to the depth finder at 8 feet. Shoot I do not know if could handle that at all. I like my 200++ feet lakes.

jstenger
08-03-2012, 12:00 PM
We will be out on our lake all day Saturday, then we are going to Gun Lake on Sunday morning and staying there all week at the state park campground.

KSmith
08-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Tonight and tomorrow I'll be working on the boat. The stereo went kaput last weekend so I have a new stereo to install. I pulled all the old stereo junk out last night. Install my Digital Pro cruise upgrade. Clean the boat up some, needs vacuumed, carpet cleaned, washed & waxed, windows, etc... Sunday if the weather is as predicted we'll go out early and try and get some play time in with the new cruise.

Grant M
08-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Starting 3 weeks of vacation in about 4 hours :o). Heading out to Kalamalka Lake for two of those weeks! Can't wait tick tick tick....... ;O)

jester
08-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Starting 3 weeks of vacation in about 4 hours :o). Heading out to Kalamalka Lake for two of those weeks! Can't wait tick tick tick....... ;O)

You should just take off now since the next 4 hours you are not going to get any work done. Why waste the power or air at work. That is the best way to put it to your boss also. I will distract other employees and waste power or you could just pay me to leave.

kaneboats
08-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Heading out tomorrow for the first time in a couple of weeks. Daughter #2 is dying to get back on her new Lakewakes board and try out the new fins. I'll post up some pics on Sun. night.

wolfeman131
08-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Oldest has chained to the house today due to a BDay party she wants to go to this evening. :(

We should be on the water now!

So, race outta here around 8:00 pm, hook up with LakeWakes to pick up her new board then get to lakehouse around 10:30pm. Enjoy a cold one while catching up on some Olympics action then to bed so we can hit it first thing in the morning. Same again for Sunday before we head home. The girls have A LOT of practice to get in this weekend as it will be last before we head to MN for the 10,000 Lakes Open.

Brando86
08-03-2012, 03:23 PM
8 feet. happy for 25 feet. Umm dang. I would be glued to the depth finder at 8 feet. Shoot I do not know if could handle that at all. I like my 200++ feet lakes.

Haha yeah, we usually wakeboard in 5-6 feet of water on the shore here. The other lake is around 60-65 ft, but 25ft off the shore where we ride. I prefer to stay away from my local lake, but it is only 2 miles from my house, whereas the other 2 good lakes are around 30-45 minutes.

Greg C.
08-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Well fellas whatcha got?

This weekend is currently up in the air but it looks like we are going out tomorrow early and taking some supplies to BBQ on the beach. Also may hit the cable park early morning.

Where you putting in tomorrow, come up to the north end and check it out.

ga-lsv05
08-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Working tomorrow yay!

beat taco
08-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Cove round 2

jmb
08-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Heading out tomorrow myself. Hope the rain holds off.

WaterBullDawg1980
08-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Where you putting in tomorrow, come up to the north end and check it out.

Same place off BB? We are still debating on whether we are going tomorrow or Sunday. Momma gave me a honey do list again. :)

When you going to post pics of that beautiful Mojo by the way? If you don't I'm going to sneak back there and snap pics and post them for ya!

Greg C.
08-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Same place off BB? We are still debating on whether we are going tomorrow or Sunday. Momma gave me a honey do list again. :)

When you going to post pics of that beautiful Mojo by the way? If you don't I'm going to sneak back there and snap pics and post them for ya!

Soon for sure, guaranteed.
Just got in. Had to wait out this evening's thunderstorms in 6 mile creek. Water was great over there until we decided
to take cover. Looked pretty rough around the Big Creek/Flowery Branch area from where we were. we'll be up north
tomorrow between Duckett Mill and the 53 bridge.

04OUTBACK
08-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Don't Be jealous but I'm flying to rochester ny to pack up an move!!!

Might get to meet up with my ole buddy jmvotto on Wednesday and maybe another riding buddy before that!

wolfeman131
08-04-2012, 12:34 AM
Momma gave me a honey do list again. :)

Dude, you must have the most majestic place in Gwinnett Cty.

E4NASH
08-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Dude, you must have the most majestic place in Gwinnett Cty.

Hahaha, right? He's ALWAYS doing "honey do's"

Nothing for me this weekend I have to work Saturday AND Sunday! Got a new manager and some new policies. Ugh fun times! May start looking around and see what else is out there...

wolfeman131
08-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Call Kapt'n Kraig! Sounds like he scored a sweet gig!

E4NASH
08-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Call Kapt'n Kraig! Sounds like he scored a sweet gig!

Hey man, you are a big timer. Whatcha got in Wise world??

WaterBullDawg1980
08-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Hey man, I can't help it. Learned early to keep the wife happy. I owe her from a long history of headaches when we were dating. :cool:

freshturk
08-05-2012, 09:08 AM
one from our trip to lake norman

WaterBullDawg1980
08-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Nice! My Uncle lives on Lake Norman. Been years since I have been up there. Do a bunch of the NASCAR guys still live on that lake? I remember Earnhardt, Jarrett used to keep a house in the lake. Very nice lake.

WaterBullDawg1980
08-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Soon for sure, guaranteed.
Just got in. Had to wait out this evening's thunderstorms in 6 mile creek. Water was great over there until we decided
to take cover. Looked pretty rough around the Big Creek/Flowery Branch area from where we were. we'll be up north
tomorrow between Duckett Mill and the 53 bridge.

Greg, how is the water level up there? Heard on the radio they shut down the Duckett Mill ramp BC of low water. Down at Big Creek that one ramp to the left is getting dangerously low. Not going to use it anymore. To pull up to the dock I don't like how shallow you have to go. Don't need my raw water intake sucking up that mess.

kaneboats
08-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Nice pic there turk!

jpetty3023
08-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Well Friday came and went, not a second on the lake for me all weekend, FML

chawk610
08-06-2012, 11:01 AM
I was on it for about 45 min Saturday night... pontooning... does that count? :(

wolfeman131
08-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Well Friday came and went, not a second on the lake for me all weekend, FML

C'mon, petty! There are MILLIONS of people that would love to trade you for their life! Beautiful wife, kids & boat and you're employed. Be thankful, brother.

I was on it for about 45 min Saturday night... pontooning... does that count? :(

No, not at all unless you shotgunned about 12 beers in that lame-o 45 min run.

sandm
08-06-2012, 11:24 AM
No, not at all unless you shotgunned about 12 beers in that lame-o 45 min run.

hater..... I bet half my water time this year has been on a tooner. it's still "on the water" in my book :)

have I mentioned that break-in hours suck as that's how the rest of my time has been spent..

kaneboats
08-06-2012, 11:29 AM
I really don't want to hear anyone else whining about having to break in a BRAND NEW BOAT! It's kind of like complaining to folks riding coach how you have to wait around while they refuel your private jet.

KSmith
08-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Hey man, you are a big timer. Whatcha got in Wise world??

LMAO big timer LOL. I have no words of wisdom beyond if you are unhappy at work look elsewhere. I really didn't understand how unhappy and stressed out I was until I left and got a new gig. I get to TC at least a couple days a week. I get to work for a college I worked with years ago, great guy. My commute while shorter in miles is longer in time, and I don't get to leave as early as I used to (4PM rather than 3PM) but all told a great move.

I'll drop you an IM to see what's up.

dusty2221
08-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Texas Jam this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leaving Thursday at noon!!!!!

wolfeman131
08-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Leaving Thursday at noon!!!!!

Jerkwad!

See you Friday afternoon.

jpetty3023
08-07-2012, 10:44 PM
C'mon, petty! There are MILLIONS of people that would love to trade you for their life! Beautiful wife, kids & boat and you're employed. Be thankful, brother.

Yeah your right wolfey, I'm blessed....was just having a moment!! It just sucks when you live less than 5 minutes from the lake and can't get out in the water and forget about the world!! I'm done whining like a beeach now!

WaterBullDawg1980
08-10-2012, 02:55 AM
Well boys, I can't sleep and it is 2:49am on Lake Hartwell. Mainly BC of a fat dinner but also BC I managed to accomplish a 200 yard open water swim. (There and back total). Little "amped up" still! Good thing I had a buddy in a vest near me for the hard part BC I nearly died! Very tough since I am so out of shape.

Tomorrow will start at o seven hundred with a little wake skating. I will be sure and take some pics of our efforts. Also hoping to slalom a little.

Saturday I am putting Fiona on her new skim board she got for her birthday and we are going to shred for a while. After that she gets to to try the wake skate with Dad. Wish us luck!!

sandm
08-10-2012, 08:26 AM
working today all day. gotta work saturday am for a while. sucks, but this is our busy time.
going to look at a new watertoy today so no lake. hoping to get up saturday afternoon for a few hours and work on the surfwake some more.
sunday should bring surfing at a different lake and REALLY hoping that my friends drag the jeff, the soulcraft board guru out.

a nice steak at some point will make it another great weekend.

deerfield
08-10-2012, 08:35 AM
I managed to accomplish a 200 yard open water swim.

Mark - You're almost there. Add three hundred yards, grab a bike and pair of running shoes, and your doin' a sprint triathlon! - Stuart

jpetty3023
08-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Went to bed about the same time as you WBD with the exception of being no where near the lake. Plan was to hit the lake after sons football camp but that's not happening as I got a wake up call at 630 to a recall to work. Looking like its going to be a long day!!

kaneboats
08-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Working today. Tomorrow looks like heavy rain again. But there's hope. Sunday says only about 20% rain. Maybe I'll do some work on the boat between drops tomorrow and head out on Sun. Gotta get some more 360 attempts in.

rca
08-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Moomba Jam Baby! Been here since last night.

chawk610
08-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Picking the boat up at 5 and dropping!!!!!!

From me phone

E4NASH
08-10-2012, 04:50 PM
FINALLY getting out again tomorrow morning at 10! If anyone else from the Lanier crew is going to be out tomorrow let's try and meet up.

bergermaister
08-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Cub Scout hiking trip Saturday AM, should be fun - then hopefully getting around to my EQ install in the afternoon.

Sunday hitting the lake and hopefully working on nailing a 360 and riding out of it. Can I own it before Kane? I'll have to have video proof this time I suppose...

Switched from my soon-to-be-for-sale Slingshot "death stick" back to riding my LF Team 143 and have been riding great ever since so will probably do some boarding as well!

kaneboats
08-11-2012, 12:18 AM
The challenge is on. I'll have to work on my ballast tomorrow. I'm running a 400 short right now. Loser owes the winner a beer.

rdlangston13
08-11-2012, 12:29 AM
Moomba Jam Baby! Been here since last night.

I heard that! Jam is going great so far!

jmvotto
08-11-2012, 08:06 AM
I heard that! Jam is going great so far!

Wait til Ed shows up.:eek: and crashes the ParTAY!

WaterBullDawg1980
08-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Mark - You're almost there. Add three hundred yards, grab a bike and pair of running shoes, and your doin' a sprint triathlon! - Stuart

Stuart- One of my closest friends is a triathlete. Just did his first Iron Man last year as a matter of fact. Since I have started working out again, I have changed my routine almost 180 degrees from what it used to be a few years ago when I was heavily into training. I still do weights but have been trying to incorporate more swimming, biking, stretching and running than before. So when its just me at home I close the blinds and knock out a little yoga. :). Anyhow, we measured the swim and it was a little under 300 yards total. We did it again this am before we left the lake. I don't know how these triathletes do it in the ocean with all those people kicking and hitting them.

zabooda
08-17-2012, 02:33 PM
I took an hour and a half off this morning to run my boat down to the water and get some skiing with two other buddies. I'm back to work now and feel good.

I have some dive rescue stuff going on with overseeing a swim event this evening and working with the local SWAT team tomorrow morning on ropes and rappelling.

Hope to get another ski session in Sunday evening after the crazys are off the water.

bergermaister
08-17-2012, 02:35 PM
Leaving Sunday morning for a week of camping 20ft from water's edge at a place known for day long glass if the wind stays away. Last big hoorah of the summer!

ga-lsv05
08-17-2012, 02:37 PM
Working tomorrow. Grocery shopping and such Sunday. Reserving my camp spot for next weekend tho!

jpetty3023
08-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Football camp and school shooing today. Football scrimmage then nephews birthday party on Saturday and OMG.....work on Sunday. Looking like no lake love this weekend

zabooda
08-17-2012, 04:05 PM
berg, you coming east? It was 56 degrees at 7AM when i was suppose to ski and moved it to 9AM and had 75 degree air and still no boats.

bergermaister
08-17-2012, 04:25 PM
Na, not this time. Headed for central Oregon. Definitely doing another trip out your way for a week next summer though. Just need to put in our order early for no wind. Unless you know some people who know some people who know some people who can make things happen.

Bringing the skis along for the first time in years though. My daughter went out with the neighbors last weekend and popped right up on theirs first try for several short runs so now she's all hot to do it again. I may give it a go too if we see the same kind of glass.

kaneboats
08-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Rain Sat. and rain again on Sun. This pattern needs to be broken, esp. with school starting and no more weekdays available.

E4NASH
08-17-2012, 04:58 PM
It's just rain...you are going to get wet anyway. As long as its not a downpour or lightning go for it.

kaneboats
08-18-2012, 01:46 AM
Yea, but my Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet.

yearround
08-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Well, lots of great plans. I spent last Saturday and some of Sunday running around the beautiful Colorado mountains for the Leadville 100 trail race. it was fun, it was really hard, it took a long time, I finished!15828

kaneboats
08-20-2012, 11:54 PM
When is that pic from? The middle of winter??

beat taco
08-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Switched from my soon-to-be-for-sale Slingshot!

What is it?

yearround
08-21-2012, 12:27 PM
When is that pic from? The middle of winter??
is this question for me? the pic is at the finish line sunday morning 8/19. it can be rather cool at 10,000' in the early morning after you run 100 miles.