PDA

View Full Version : First ride of the summer

btodd
05-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Well I took my 2003 moomba outback lsv that I purchased in Feb. for this first time and we really enjoyed it. It performed awesome it has a ton of power. This is the first moomba ive owned and i must say i loved it i have owned a few small bow riders in the past and they just didnt cut it when pulling skiers with a boat full of people any way just wanted to say how much we loved the new boat ( new to us ) !! There was a couple things that didnt work like the speed odometer and depth sounder any ideas ?

New Guy
05-10-2012, 02:53 PM
That's awesome! I will always remember my first time out with my boat. One of the best days of my life so far.

jpetty3023
05-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Welcome, congrats, throw up some pics

Sent from my home phone..

bergermaister
05-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Very cool - congratulations! Definitely a good memory that will stick with you - kind of like that first date with your significant other.

T100
05-10-2012, 05:15 PM
That's awesome! I will always remember my first time out with my boat. One of the best days of my life so far.
Dido!! btodd for the odometer check if your wheel is free under your boat and for the depth sounder there instruction in the owner's manual on setting.
Enjoy your new toy!!

Nobodyrides4Free
05-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Welcome to MOOMBA Land...
Your speedometer If its like mine. You should have 2 dials on the front, One is so you can adjust the speedometer. Turn the one on the left side I think ,clockwise. If you have Perfect pass on your boat, you can match it to your speed on it. I did not know it had adjustments when I first got my boat either. My Buddy showed me. And check the paddle wheel like T100 said.
I have an 02 Mobius, cant imagine it changed much in 1 year