PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass and few other problems

hphp77
05-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Thanks in advance for your help!

I have a 2006 Moomba XLV GG… This weekend I ran into a slight problem and would like help to insure that this problem does not reoccur.

1. We were wakeboarding with perfect pass on… I had the boat in neutral and setting up to pull the wake boarder. The boat would go into gear; however, when I gave the boat ¾ to full throttle to pull the wake boarder up, I had nothing. I checked all cables and etc. and everything seem to be fine. I then, cut the boat off, restarted and everything worked fine. Do you think this is isolated to the perfect pass or something else? If so, do you have any suggestions on how to fix?

A few other questions not associated to this weekend…

2. I have read a post on resetting the perfect pass. How do I accomplish resetting the PP?
3. My perfect pass seems to overshoot (8-10+mph) the designated speed that is set and then slows down. Is there a way to calibrate so that it will not overshoot the speed so much?
4. I have a steady stream coming from the shaft. I just want to confirm that I tighten the nut until I get a drip every 30 seconds???

usaski1
05-08-2012, 12:44 PM
This might not apply to a cable throttle boat... but the CS/CR value under "control settings" has lots to do with the overshoot problem. default is 1950.. try 1500... Also there is a KDW setting on some versions of PP, try playing with that value too.