PDA

View Full Version : Carpet

motosno963
05-05-2012, 03:59 PM
im thinking about using my 04 Outback for the last time this summer and i might change out the carpet thats in the boat (grey with some stains)..anyone know of a good replacement for it? Also whats the best way to take it out and install it? thanks

bergermaister
05-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Newty.... Calling Newty... Customer service in the carpet section.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?14746-New-Carpet-Install

Unfortunately this was back before we had forum issues and lost some data (ie pictures). Hit him up and maybe he can be bribed with case or two of BL to repost them.

motosno963
05-06-2012, 04:55 PM
sent him a message..hopefully he still has the pics

Hoopskier
05-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Just noticed that Newty's boat is a Vdrive, and has a removable floor. Moto, I assume your boat is the Direct drive Outback. The floor is part of the boat, with only a removable access panel behind the engine. It might be more work than Newty's boat. It you do it yourself, post some pics, I would like to see it, for maybe a DIY project for myself.

motosno963
05-07-2012, 04:38 PM
that would be correct haha..i dont know if i want to do it now lol. But if i want a good price for my boat i might as well clean her up the best i can ( shes originaly from florida and was abused) so im going to try and get her up to par

jpetty3023
05-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Dang floridians, I tell ya what

Sent from my home phone..

motosno963
05-07-2012, 04:52 PM
i have to redo my sun bench on the back to because it was dried out and cracked/ripped..and i found out after i got her home to ny( bought her when i was living in Tenn) that someone took her into some salt water because the internals look crappy..and i have to re wire my towers speakers due to the salt