PDA

View Full Version : Question

sled - 1
04-29-2012, 10:55 PM
OK, I want to use 3m interlock to put a set of frogmans on my Sixam. But I though I read that you can't use velcro interlock on a Sixam. Been searching the web but can't find an answer. Any help would be appriciated.

thanks Sled

wolfeman131
04-29-2012, 11:01 PM
Dude, what the heck are you talking about?!?

Welcome back, friend.

skiyaker
04-29-2012, 11:02 PM
I'm not sure about that Sled- but if you go to the forum on ballofspray.com there are a lot of members there who can answer your question.

wolfeman131
04-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Ah, ha! Seems I wandered into the unknown area to me of slalom. I'm going to leave now, so as to not embarrass myself further.

KSmith
04-30-2012, 07:42 AM
Ah, ha! Seems I wandered into the unknown area to me of slalom. I'm going to leave now, so as to not embarrass myself further.

LOL. my guess is frogmans = fogman hardshell boots, 3m interlock = pumped up velcro, and Sixam is an O'Brien slalom ski. I have the Allegiance, which was made from the Sixam mold but different (read cheaper) materials.

sled - 1
05-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Wolfman, not to worry, however I will take every opportunity to harrass you about this in the future :)

Ballofspray, got it, thanks

skiyaker
05-01-2012, 08:45 PM
hey wolfman what do you mean you're out of place? I expect a full review of the Mojo's slalom wake soon! If you want to bring it to Indiana we can even run it through the course a few times.

wolfeman131
05-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Wolfman, not to worry, however I will take every opportunity to harrass you about this in the future

I hope this is in person!

hey wolfman what do you mean you're out of place? I expect a full review of the Mojo's slalom wake soon! If you want to bring it to Indiana we can even run it through the course a few times.

I don't think it will fit on the course!