PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Force Element Bindings

Gharvin
06-21-2005, 09:20 AM
I recently purchased a pair of element bindings size l/xl, and they are extremely uncomfortable. I wear a size 12 shoe. Are these adjustable? The lower part of the binding where my toes are is the painful part, my toes turn red while in them. Do these bindings need to be broken in or should I use a lube to get in and break them in? Also while taking them off the laces do not release enough to remove the binding and are a real pain to get out of! Do they sell longer laces like the metro or omni bindings have for the element bindings?

Buttafewcoe
06-21-2005, 11:24 AM
Geez...I got a set of Elements. I love 'em. Mine are L/XL, also. Maybe you shoulda got a XXL or something. I thought for the money they were a good buy.

qb12
06-21-2005, 11:28 AM
My L-XL element bindings are great. Super support. So good when I wiped out Sunday I was able to twist my ankle real good.

Gharvin
06-21-2005, 12:00 PM
I am not complaining about the quality, just the fit. What size shoes do you wear? If I buy a pair of boots I normally get a 12ee.

Buttafewcoe
06-21-2005, 12:04 PM
A nine dot five. It's a good fit for my size foot. 12 dbl e is pretty wide, that's why I suggested trading them in, if you can, for the XXL

chpprpilot
06-22-2005, 08:07 AM
I had the same problem. I have size 10.5 feet which should fit into a large, but had to bump up to an XL to fit the footbed. They seem to run small but they rock the house once you get them dialed in. Try an XXL...