PDA

View Full Version : sd2 u up

Aquaholic
06-21-2005, 12:20 AM
don't you have perfect pass?

smokedog2
06-21-2005, 08:38 AM
I do, and I love it - why?

Yep I was up at 12:30 last night. I saw you there as well but I must must have folded first.

SD2

Aquaholic
06-21-2005, 04:43 PM
Well my pp is doing crazy stuff. The numeric value is starting at zero and going up and down from zero to 58 mph on the read out only. dealer says it a crimp in the wiring harness between the transducer/paddle wheel and the pp brain. Seen this prob or talk with othe about it?

Aquaholic

younggunboard
06-21-2005, 05:31 PM
pp is the best we I have it on my outback wouldnt board without it

smokedog2
06-21-2005, 10:33 PM
My guess is that your initial settings are not right. There is a code system to define a bunch of stuff before you use the system. Stuff like boat weight, rpm & speed ratio at 25 mph – stuff like that. If not coded correctly the system searches and never locks in.

Take the time to read up on that and code it. The PP or SC people can be very helpful here if you can call by cell while on the water. Do not call Friday at lunch time.

Also check for a little brass nut on the PP cable about a yard from the PP winder and on a little housing unit (I think?). If that little nut is not tight to the casing the system will also search a bunch. PP is a little fussy and I would not assume it is mechanically flawed but more likely not set just right.

SD2