PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out to Dallas Ski Boats

Clamcakes
04-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Want to give a shout out to Brandon, Walt and Jeremy out at Dallas Ski Boats in Lewisville. Had my boat in for some work, 4 new trailer tires (one of the trail america tires started to separate) replaced all 4 with Carlisle, glued down rubber molding along the floor, replaced a snap on the toneau cover and a summerization. Ordered a ACME 1847 prop and took it with me when I picked up the boat last Saturday. Asked Brandon the service mgr how difficult would it be for me to install it myself. Asked me if I had the prop with me, (glad i brought it) gave it to him and Jeremy whipped it right on for me. Took him about 5 minutes.

I didn't buy the boat from these guys but when i've needed service or parts these guys have been stand-up honest guys, willing to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks again Dallas Ski Boats

djking55
04-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Yes I agree, those guys are amazing!

rdlangston13
04-10-2012, 10:27 PM
I went up there browsing once before i had my boat, seemed like a good shop and i drove by it a couple weeks ago and thought about stopping in. glad they took care of you

wolfeman131
04-10-2012, 11:23 PM
I got to meet that crew at the Dallas boat show and thought they were top notch!

Thanks for posting up the good experience you had. Too often, we focus on the negative.

jpetty3023
04-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Way to throw out a shout out. I'm sure the appreciate the love

chawk610
04-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Agreed, I go there as well... I never feel like I've been done wrong. Love the place.