PDA

View Full Version : Bag will fill, but wont empty

oddos2525
04-07-2012, 10:01 AM
What are the stock reversable pumps that come with the 07 outback v. One of my bags will fill, but when I hit empty, nothing happens. I think I will replace the reversable pump on that side. Anyone else ever have this problem?

bzubke1
04-07-2012, 10:19 AM
The 07 does not have reversible pumps. There is one fill pump for all three bags and each bag has it's own empty pump. Check the fuses under the dash. It may be just that simple.

oddos2525
04-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Its not the fuse, everytime i put a fuse in it blows right away. So what kind of empty pump is it, i want toreplace that

bzubke1
04-07-2012, 10:47 AM
It's your pump than. Seems like whenever I had a pump go bad it would start blowing fuses quite frequently than die. I believe it is a rule 700 gph pump. If you have any boat dealers or boating supply stores around they should have them. Easiest thing to do is pull it out and bring it down there to make sure you get the right one. I ended up getting a 500gph as a replacement for one of my pumps because that's all the local place had in stock and honestly I couldn't tell a bit of difference in how fast it emptied.