PDA

View Full Version : Z5 Cargo Rack for sale

jeffkubis
03-25-2012, 08:30 AM
I have a new Z5 cargo rack off my 2011 Supra Launch 24 that I am selling. It was posted earlier in the year and just wanted to let everyone know it is still for sale. I have seen a few other Moomba owners have purchased the Z5 and made it work. I am asking $1500 and would like to move soon so I can purchase some other options for my boat. Do not need Z5 cargo rack because we keep all our gear at our boat house. Call or email with questions 336-202-5000. [email protected]

Cigars n scotch
03-25-2012, 09:34 AM
This is a great deal, it will be at least $150+ for shipping. I paid $1600 shipped for mine from someone so you've got it priced to sell. Good luck.

Question though, do you have another Bimini option? It gets hot as hell in the sun all day. I lasted 3 months without a Bimini, a couple of days it was 100 degrees.

mmandley
03-25-2012, 01:43 PM
Jeff, if you get a chance post another pic of how its mounting to the front of the tower. As for the normal Rad a Cage does your front 2 mounts come off the Z5 and able to be moved to the rear?

Only the newer towers such as yours mounts in the front. The Rad a Cage type that most people have mount from the rear.

One other thing to consider is the Pivot point, anyone thinking of buying this might get with a member who has a Z5 for the Rad a Cage and make sure the center pivot point lines up for your tower.

I own a Z5 and will be happy to help any way i can for someone looking to buy a Z5 that has questions on fit and function.

jeffkubis
03-27-2012, 06:49 AM
I hear you about the sun. I am planning to purchase a bimini once I sell the Z5. I like to be in the son most of the day when driving the boat and would just use bimini when wife and kids want some shade. We are up on Smith Mountain Lake in VA so not too bad during summer.

jeffkubis
03-27-2012, 07:06 AM
13709The Z5 has front pins that are part of the frame of the rack so they can not be adjusted but the brackets the go into on the tower can be adjusted. I have attached another picture and hopefully everyone can see them. https://forum.moomba.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13709&d=1332846379

mmandley
03-27-2012, 01:41 PM
Yea thats the type of picture i wanted to see, just wanted to see how they mount on the second half. I was thinking yours mounted in the front because of the tower duh LOL. Yea only issue someone buying this needs to be carfull about is the pivot point because the Supra Z5 wraps around the front pole slightly. I love the look of the wrap around gives it a finished look. Mine doesnt wrap but i still love it LOL