PDA

View Full Version : I just finalized my new MOJO 2.5 build!!!!!!!

gisepi
03-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Ok peeps here it is, I have been waiting a long time to be able to say this but is official my MOJO is all finallized and starting build begining of april. I put a build spot deposit on one about a month ago to try and get one here (with all my options) for ice off up here in Alberta. Options are all pretty much there, 345hp engine, i went with the OZ tower (i like the looks better), swivel board racks, heater of course for our cold weather, moomba chrome graphics, bow filler, stainless rub rail and pop up cleats, bimini top, Zero off gps cruise, GGIII ballast but will be upgrading to 750's in back and some more weight in front, surf platform, bow speaker, tower speaker will be put in by my self.
I think i listed everything except for the color, i wish i knew how to copy the pic of the boat from the color page but am working on that, so for the time being we went with of course deck white accent lime green, main panel black with chrome moomba, and hull lime green. vynyl accents are also the lime green.
So folks thats my boat in a nut shell hopefully i will be able to get build pics so i can share with you all.

cheers

New Guy
03-22-2012, 02:01 PM
Congratulations!! I'm plenty jealous over here. Make sure that you post alot of pictures.

chawk610
03-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Dang.. good deal! There is gonna be a lot of MoJo's out this year!

wolfeman131
03-22-2012, 03:44 PM
i wish i knew how to copy the pic of the boat from the color page but am working on that, so for the time being we went with of course deck white accent lime green, main panel black with chrome moomba, and hull lime green. vynyl accents are also the lime green.
So folks thats my boat in a nut shell hopefully i will be able to get build pics so i can share with you all.

Sounds like an awesome setup. Going to look like this:

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/wolfeman131/gisepimojo.png

Double check on the interior accent color as it seems to follow the main panel color online.

Also, I'm sorry to say that you're probably not going to see any build pics. They are swamped with orders, which is a good thing.

gisepi
03-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Yes Drew thats the boat but i made sure that the accents on interior were changed to green. Thanks for hooking up this thread with that pic for me. Can't wait to get this bad boy!!!!!

harmsway
03-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Some stand out colors... I like it.
Now if someone would just buy a Mojo near me I could become there friend... lol