PDA

View Full Version : New bindings... and more waiting

trebor-75
03-20-2012, 09:26 PM
Just got my "new" 2010 CWB AA bindings! At a solid 68% off, I just couldn't pass them up. Anyone riden these or have any thoughts on them? I was hoping to pick up a new board for the season too... but apparently I'm supposed to be saving money since I'll be starting college in 5 months. So that will have to wait to next season.

So these bindings and the new surfboard that has already been sitting in the corner collecting dust for the last month have got me jonsin like you wouldn't believe! The lakes around here are clear of ice for the most part... but of course the waters still unbelievably cold. I'll be leaving soon for a week of snowboarding in Colorado (SO PUMPED!) and hopefully when I get back I can talk my dad into letting me get the boat ready... cant wait much longer!

New Guy
03-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Where did you pick up the AA's?

KINGCOBRA
03-22-2012, 08:16 PM
I got the AA bindings last year to replace my Zeus bindings and love them. The velcro straps are fast and easy to get in and out of. I ride them on a CWB Absolute Platinum. The only negative was that after a month the finish film on the bindings started to peel of, but it's just a cosmetic issue. I found mine on ebay last year for 1/2 off.

trebor-75
03-23-2012, 12:34 PM
I got them from the Evo outlet.

Glad to hear you like them! Im really looking forward to having the velcro straps. I think my dad will appreciate them too as the driver... Hes not the most patient guy in the world

Inliner
03-23-2012, 09:33 PM
I hope you guys plan to post your thoughts on them. I grew up on standard bindings and the new boot styles are lightyears beyond what we had. I am interested in your thoughts on them....