PDA

View Full Version : Need a measurement 08 LSV

eblom
03-20-2012, 08:58 PM
I am getting a new Evolution cover and Cory us going to be adding a tower loop (basically a loop to bungee up to the tower pylon) The problem is my boat is still in storage... Can anybody help? Here is what I need...

Start from the center of the windshield (basically the walk through) and measure towards the back of the boat to an imaginary line (as if the pylon on the tower came straight down).

Thank You!

newty
03-20-2012, 09:53 PM
6ft on the money. I hung a plumb line from the tower pylon and measured back to the plumb line from the top center of the windshield. Is that what your looking for?

eblom
03-20-2012, 09:55 PM
Thats it... Thank you for the help!

newty
03-20-2012, 11:15 PM
My pleasure.

Sent from my android iPhone killer

mnpracing
03-21-2012, 12:39 PM
I am getting a new Evolution cover and Cory us going to be adding a tower loop (basically a loop to bungee up to the tower pylon) The problem is my boat is still in storage... Can anybody help? Here is what I need...

Start from the center of the windshield (basically the walk through) and measure towards the back of the boat to an imaginary line (as if the pylon on the tower came straight down).

Thank You!

Why is the loop being added to the cover?

eblom
03-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Cory said that he has started doing this as insurance to prevent any pooling of water. It will allow me to hook a bungee cord from the cover to my tower pylon... He threw it in for free and it made sense to me...