PDA

View Full Version : Gravity III Sprinkler Valve

kayjayfech
03-20-2012, 12:00 PM
Does anyone know if I have 3/4" or 1" lines for my valves? The black switches on the valves are all off and my two rear sacks fill automatically no matter which switch is on. I am going to replace all three valves with the Iritrol valves. Any suggestions?

kaneboats
03-20-2012, 12:10 PM
I thought the stock ones were 3/4" but I looked at one last night in my "ballast box" and it looked like 1" stepped down to 3/4" hose.

newty
03-20-2012, 12:26 PM
If you pull them apart and clean them thoroughly they should work fine. I have to do it once a season to keep them working correctly.

kayjayfech
04-09-2012, 11:48 AM
I replaced the two rear sack valves with new Orbit valves at Home Depot and it worked wonders! I saved the third for when the front sack goes bad.

rdlangston13
04-10-2012, 08:38 AM
If you pull them apart and clean them thoroughly they should work fine. I have to do it once a season to keep them working correctly.

Pulling mine apart and cleaning them was the death of mine. Did that when I winterized and non of them worked after that. Had to replace all three. To answer the OPs questions the manifold is 1" stepped down to a 3/4" valve and hose