PDA

View Full Version : Find a Pull/Ride Tampa Bay and Clearwater area.

2007 Outback V
03-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Family and I are going to be in FL on Wednesday for a week. I have two kids, two and four yrs old, who I won't be packing vests for. However, if the person who graciously offers to take my wife and I out doesn't have childrens vests, the little ones could stay with my grandparents. Looking to get out on a Moomba on Flordia waters :).

-Chad
2007 Outback V

maxpower220
03-18-2012, 01:15 PM
I live on a small private lake, which means that there are lots of turns and lots of rollers. I have an 08 Outback. I may have 1 childs vest, but you could pick up 1 (or 2) at Wally World for cheap. I live in N.E. Tampa. Let me know.

moombadaze
03-19-2012, 07:20 AM
I'll be at work wednesday and the family has plans for Animal Kingdom this sunday.

2007 Outback V
03-19-2012, 10:53 PM
Two replies, awesome! Moomba people rock :).

Maxpower - I just may take you up on your offer. I will be staying in Dunedin visiting family, "snowbirds" as we call them. I don't have many plans, which is how I like my vacations. Relax, and take things as they come. If we have the opportunity to go visit you, and the timing works for us all, great :). I'll be sending you a PM. Thanks for the offer, much appreciated.

Moombadaze - Never been to Animal Kingdom, what is your truthful opinion? Also, are you still looking to find a home for those docking lights? If so, I still am interested, would be potentially a good opportunity to drop by and pick them up?

moombadaze
03-20-2012, 07:12 AM
Chad, this will be our first visit to Animal Kingdom. I'll send you a pm of what we thought if you like.

Yes, still have the docking lights collecting dust on the shelf, that would work out great if your in the area.

wolfeman131
03-20-2012, 07:39 AM
My kids love Animal Kingdom. Do the safari ride first thing in the morning when the animals are active. It's towards the back of the park, so we work our way to the front/home during the rest of the day.

moombadaze
03-20-2012, 07:57 AM
Do the safari ride first thing in the morning when the animals are active.

Thanks for that recomendation

2007 Outback V
03-22-2012, 01:57 PM
I live on a small private lake, which means that there are lots of turns and lots of rollers. I have an 08 Outback. I may have 1 childs vest, but you could pick up 1 (or 2) at Wally World for cheap. I live in N.E. Tampa. Let me know.

Tried to send you a PM, but your inbox must be full? PM below:

Hello,

Enjoying the start of the family vacation. Beautiful weather thus far! What is your availability for the next week to take the boat on the water? My plans are open, just relaxing and taking it easy.

Thanks again,

-Chad

2007 Outback V
03-22-2012, 02:00 PM
I'll be at work wednesday and the family has plans for Animal Kingdom this sunday.

Does this mean you are available to go out on the boat the other days :).

maxpower220
03-22-2012, 08:30 PM
Sorry,

PM sent with my number.

moombadaze
03-23-2012, 06:57 AM
Does this mean you are available to go out on the boat the other days :).

boy do I wish but sorry to say, no. I only have this sunday off in the middle of a 13 day work stretch.

maxpower220
03-24-2012, 08:35 AM
PM sent.

Have fun on vacation.