PDA

View Full Version : Update

11 Outback V
03-18-2012, 11:58 AM
Update for Kane, The family will have a new addition come mid June, another girl. Momma is doing fine so far, still going to the gym and doing Insanity.
We are still planning on going to Drews get together in July.
We havent decided which kids we will bring, if any. We might leave one or both with my parents.
We are going to try and stay longer this year.

Thanks
Todd

rdlangston13
03-18-2012, 02:37 PM
you need to get rid of that outback V and get into a supra 242...yall keep multiplying

kaneboats
03-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Thanks, Todd. Been wondering about you. Looking forward to seeing you again. I'll have baby help with me if you need it. Just something to keep in mind.

newty
03-19-2012, 12:31 PM
Congrats on the new addition Todd!!

11 Outback V
03-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Newty.... Thanks

Kane..I will keep all of your built in baby sitters in mind, i might even take you up on it. Heck maybe they will trade babysitting for tube rides again.
We are looking forward to seeing everybody again, it was a blast last year and for those who didnt go, you missed out!!!

RD... I think two is enough, others may disagree but I dont think I could handle anymore

moombadaze
03-22-2012, 07:07 AM
Todd, sorry to threadjack this, and congrats again, but how did the truck fiasco turn out?

wolfeman131
03-22-2012, 08:14 AM
Last I talked to him, he mentioned lawyers. Hate that when folks don't do right and you're forced to go that route.

11 Outback V
03-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Daze,
As much as I hate to say it, yes lawyers are involved but it has been a good thing so far. Turns out my lawyer friend that was helping me called a buddy of his he knew more about that area of the law. In their discussion it came to light that his buddy is actually the lawyer for the dealer I bought the truck from. They seem to think that all can be worked out without ever filing a court case. We will see how itplays out.