PDA

View Full Version : New '04 Outback Avail. in CT!!!

manoverboard
06-13-2005, 10:37 PM
Hey Guys,
Took a trip to CT last weekend up to Ski Boats Ltd. and they have a BLACK '04 Outback with ONE hour on it. Seems the owner had a car accident and hasn't been able to use it. Now selling to move up to bigger boat. Man, wish I didn't have the old SUPRA. Anyone interested? They say you can't find any '05s left in northeast and this boat looks like it's been garage kept. Dealer, Ed said it will go now that the lake is full again up there. Happy Skiing...

Gharvin
06-14-2005, 07:15 AM
do you have a phone number for the dealer or a webpage

SkiHard
06-14-2005, 08:49 AM
Owner didn't have a car accident, I know the owner. And Ed is asking WAAAAY too much for that boat.

SkiHard
06-14-2005, 01:16 PM
Oh yea, just to clarify, it is not a new boat, the boat has been titled, so hull warranty is gone.

manoverboard
06-14-2005, 04:41 PM
Well, first of all, I've known ED for years and if he says guy was in car accident, you can bet on it. Also, boat I saw had no tower, so not sure if it is same boat. You're right about hull warranty, though, Good call...

06-14-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by manoverboard

Well, first of all, I've known ED for years and if he says guy was in car accident, you can bet on it. Also, boat I saw had no tower, so not sure if it is same boat. You're right about hull warranty, though, Good call...

I didn't say anything about a tower, and like I said I know the OWNER of the boat, I think I'd know if he were in a car accident, he's not even going back to Moomba for his next boat. And $32k for that boat is a rip, don't get me wrong, its a beautiful boat, but he can find another sucker for that kinda $$$

SkiHard
06-14-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by manoverboard

I didn't say anything about a tower, and like I said I know the OWNER of the boat, I think I'd know if he were in a car accident, he's not even going back to Moomba for his next boat. And $32k for that boat is a rip, don't get me wrong, its a beautiful boat, but he can find another sucker for that kinda $$$

manoverboard
06-14-2005, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the inside info. You are right, it is one beautiful boat. 'nuf said.

Tomahawk
06-15-2005, 02:35 PM
I am the owner of the boat.

I have owned it for two seasons.

I was in a terrible car accident last summer. My wife could have died.

This second season we just had a baby. Truth is, I have issues with Skier's Choice,
but when I can find the time (and energy) to use a ski boat again, it will be a Moomba. Period. Reality is, that you can not beat the boat for the price.

Call Ed Klesh of Ski Boats Ltd. (203) 743-9975 and check the options on the boat and the hour on the meter and you'll understand why we're asking what we are for the boat. And - you are both right...after all my time and effort, it is one beautiful boat.

Done.