PDA

View Full Version : Rack Assistance

Inliner
03-10-2012, 08:09 AM
I am in need of some help. Last season I converted to a Hyperlite Catalyst Nomad wakeskate and LOVE it! The problem is, because it is thicker than my previous wakeskate, it won't fit in my wakeboard rack like my old one and I am now noticing that even some of the newer technology wakeboards don't fit in there either. Does anyone know of a wakeboard rack that is wide enough to fit the new technology boards? I need to get a second rack and need one that will fit new technology boards.

rdlangston13
03-10-2012, 10:16 AM
i would like a slightly wider rack too. mine fits my wake boards just fine but does not fit my CWB ride. the surf racks are TOO wide and look goofy IMO.

wolfeman131
03-10-2012, 10:27 AM
They don't look goofy at all filled with cool surfboards!

rdlangston13
03-10-2012, 11:29 AM
They don't look goofy at all filled with cool surfboards!

yeah i only have one surf board a cwb ride, and it is barely thicker than my wake board racks, those surf board racks are like 3 times that thick, in fact i have not seen a surf board that will fill them out good

kaneboats
03-12-2012, 09:59 AM
I think the combo rack is slightly narrower than the surf rack. There were some posts on this a couple of weeks ago and a supplier showed some stuff that's available.