PDA

View Full Version : Northern Illinois Boat Show

deerfield
03-05-2012, 11:37 PM
This is the third and last of the boat shows I go to every year. First show each year is the big one in Chicago held in January. Second is the medium sized boat show in Milwaukee a couple weeks later. Last is the Northern Illinois Boat Show, held last weekend at the Lake County Fairgrounds.

Lauderdale Lakes was on hand with a solid exhibit of tournament (Moomba, Supra, and Nautique) and pontoon boats. Enjoyed meeting Kevin Cole, CEO of Boat House Holdings, parent company of the Lauderdale Lakes Chicago and Lauderdale Lakes Marina dealerships. If I have this right, his company also owns dealerships in Cape Coral and Englewood, Florida.

Nothing on display at the Lake County Fairgrounds that I had not seen at the earlier shows, other than a blue tower that matched the boat color on a Moomba and some color matched steering wheels and instrument gauge bezels on a go fast boat. I think colored bezels would be cool on my Outback.

deerfield
03-05-2012, 11:40 PM
These are a few more pictures from the Northern Illinois Show....

jmvotto
03-06-2012, 12:16 AM
other than a blue tower that matched the boat color on a Moomba

That's a Moomba? Looks like a tige from that angle , is that an aftermarket tower?

KG's Supra24
03-06-2012, 12:21 AM
That's a Moomba? Looks like a tige from that angle , is that an aftermarket tower?

I think it was a typo. Looks like Tige's tower with the lights built in and wetsounds speakers.

Glastron FTW!

bzubke1
03-06-2012, 12:44 AM
Seeing that glastron reminded me how often I used to see runabouts with outboard engines when I lived in wisconsin but the only time i really see them now is on fishing boats. I wonder why that is.