PDA

View Full Version : Snow still on the ground but ....

rsinger
02-28-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm practicing for rewiring the boat once my speakers get here.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb397/rsingerwpg/tv1.jpg

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb397/rsingerwpg/tv2.jpg

viking
02-29-2012, 12:17 AM
I get the impression you like BLUE?

bergermaister
02-29-2012, 01:42 AM
Hmmm - looks too easy. You need to rehearse the position of laying on your chest up on a chair, leaning down towards the floor, reaching under a sharp ledge and then back up a few inches to wire ends you can't see. Oh yeah - performing this method in the dark is most realistic and if possible the flip to inverted laying on your back under the chair and reaching as far above your head and around a corner as possible is also acceptable form.

Brianinpdx
02-29-2012, 05:41 AM
theres not enough beer cans in these pictures ;)

newty
02-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Yes, yes, and... yes. LMAO

New Flatscreen and other goodies?

New Guy
02-29-2012, 10:18 AM
It looks like the old rear projection bit the dust.

chawk610
02-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Hmmm - looks too easy. You need to rehearse the position of laying on your chest up on a chair, leaning down towards the floor, reaching under a sharp ledge and then back up a few inches to wire ends you can't see. Oh yeah - performing this method in the dark is most realistic and if possible the flip to inverted laying on your back under the chair and reaching as far above your head and around a corner as possible is also acceptable form.

LOLOL... very true!

dusty2221
02-29-2012, 10:43 AM

Exactly, go ahead and add trying to hold a flashlight with your mouth, your armpit, your neck and shoulder...pretty much anything. Even after you master that, when you hit the boat there is gonna be a new position you didn't master required!

kaneboats
02-29-2012, 01:02 PM
I have a four letter word for you: HDMI

rsinger
02-29-2012, 02:35 PM
viking - blue is the wifes

berg - you don't see me contorting to get the wire from out from behind the stand (had to be in place while I installed gear)

brian - the empties and half empty beer are in the kitchen. I've learned long ago electricity and liquid don't mix.

new guy - old tv still works, but it's 12 years old and owes me nothing

kane - yes I'm using hdmi but the wiring is for the speakers. 5.1 dolby.

sandm
02-29-2012, 03:13 PM
guessing based on the blue reclining chair placement that you have a chiropractor on standby from having to turn your neck to see the tv? :)

as mentioned above, not NEAR enough beer in that picture. the amount of pain observed from a 110 shock is directly proportional to the amount of beer consumed.. the more, the less :)

moombadaze
03-01-2012, 09:10 PM
and dont forget to toss some fiberglass dust in the area to lay on