PDA

View Full Version : New prop... bring on the weather.

jsly04XLV
02-23-2012, 09:06 AM
Just picked up my new ACME 1235 prop and hope to be doing install this weekend. Weather is warming up so maybe, hopefully, I will be able to load up the sacs and test her out full weight next Saturday or Sunday.

On a side note, the dealer by me has sold 2 Mojo's and qualified people for 3 more. He's actually worried about getting them in. If the weather does what it's supposed to today, I may be cutting out early from work to get on the water with them and the MOJO for a riding session. Pics and video to follow if I can sneak out early.

sandm
02-23-2012, 10:59 AM
you'll love the new prop..

enjoy..

Mike185
02-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Do u deal with south town? I was going to buy a new boat lsv them last year but ended up going with an 09 xlv a friend was selling. When is this mojo session?

lsvboombox
02-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Its a sweet prop. My boat doesnt even hesitate jumping out of the water with 4k of ballast

jsly04XLV
03-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Didn't make it out for the Mojo run but still excited about the prop. Southtown is currently in process of moving shops but they are the dealer of choice in the area. The guys are great and am looking forward to demoing some wake and surf boards this season.