PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro

moombacraze
02-17-2012, 05:47 PM
I just recently bought a 2006 LSV with the 5.7 Fuel injected motor that has Moomba Cruise. How easy is it to install the Perfect Pass if my boat has the moomba cruise already installed? Is it just "plug and play" or is it more work then that? Thanks!

Mikey
02-17-2012, 10:39 PM
Yeah its pretty much that easy. Moomba cruise gets disconnected and then Wakeboard pro gets plugged in.Not too involved. Just make sure you get the right model for the year of your boat. Something changed either on that year or the year after 07 like i have.
You may want to look into the newer version thats GPS based vrs paddlewheel,if its not too late. The wakeboard pro works really well but has to be calibrated everytime after battery disconnect ie season start up where as GPS does it all its self. Unless you run regularily on rivers with moving current.

Call Perfect pass and they will help you out. They are very good to deal with for service ,tech support etc.

moombacraze
02-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Great to know. Thanks for the information. I will have to wait a little bit longer to get Stargazer then! I thought it would be easy but when I called my dealer they were not much help.

Mikey
02-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Call perfect pass and deal with them directly. A few on here have, i believe.

usaski1
02-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Get stargazer with the gps. Then you can either have gps, or just set it for RPM. Either way, the instal ltshould be plug and play, it was on my 08. The gps is great. Lots more accurate than rpm, when weighted, ect. Plus you can upgrade to the z-box if you want to do slalom!