PDA

View Full Version : Moomba Gear on Sale!! Heads up

Nobodyrides4Free
02-16-2012, 04:53 PM
T- shirts on Sale 50% off $9.95 Hoodie for 24 bucks. Scored 3 shirts and Hoodie. Getting ready for the Big Day! Get the boat out and get Her ready. Won't be long now boys........Had to buy the wife a shirt too.

yz 2smoke
02-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Cool thanks...I've had my eye on a hoddie since I bought the boat but i do not like paying full price for anything. lol

Nobodyrides4Free
02-16-2012, 06:28 PM
Had my eye on it for a while too.... the shirt designs are half way decent this year.

Put some pics of your boat up. Got to see it.......

harmsway
02-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Rick thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a few shirts for the 3 of us.

rc5695
02-17-2012, 12:58 PM
I really like hte looks of that Moomba Dielsel shirt, just wish it wasn't quite so bright orange.... If you wear orange around here you're automatically a Clemson fan :( Stinks when you could care less about Clemson but like the color orange on some things.... Lol.

yz 2smoke
02-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Had my eye on it for a while too.... the shirt designs are half way decent this year.

Put some pics of your boat up. Got to see it.......

All I have is crappy cell phone pictures...As soon as it gets a little warmer I will get some good pictures.

sandm
02-17-2012, 03:30 PM
ordered a hoodie and shirt. shipping was a little high imo, but a good deal nonetheless :)

thx rick..

Nobodyrides4Free
02-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Yea it cost more than a T-shirt did, thats why I just bought more. Figured if I had to pay might as well make it worth it. Last time I ordered stuff they ran out of alot of stuff. I called and talked to them and they gave me some Swag on top of order. LOL

evoimport6
02-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Just purchased a polo and some shirts! Had to be able to represent.

Ian Brantford
02-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Does anyone know how to get the big bags into which you could climb and then plug to the heater hoses? I never knew that Moomba sold them until they were no longer available. Perhaps like some other parts and accessories, they were made by a 3rd party that still sells them.

mcdye
02-22-2012, 09:08 AM
Does anyone know how to get the big bags into which you could climb and then plug to the heater hoses? I never knew that Moomba sold them until they were no longer available. Perhaps like some other parts and accessories, they were made by a 3rd party that still sells them.

Is this what you are refering too? Boat Blanket Polartec Fleece with Dual Heater Hook Up (http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=858)

Ian Brantford
02-22-2012, 11:55 AM
Is this what you are refering too? Boat Blanket Polartec Fleece with Dual Heater Hook Up (http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=858)

That's probably it. Thanks.

Whoa. $120? I think that I'll just sew an elasticised hole into a $20 fleece that I already have.

On a related note, does anyone know where I can get hoses and/or fittings to replace my heater extension hoses with longer ones? The existing ones extend out of the bow walkway, but are about 1' too short for ease of use.

mcdye
02-22-2012, 04:15 PM
That's probably it. Thanks.

Whoa. $120? I think that I'll just sew an elasticised hole into a $20 fleece that I already have.

On a related note, does anyone know where I can get hoses and/or fittings to replace my heater extension hoses with longer ones? The existing ones extend out of the bow walkway, but are about 1' too short for ease of use.

You might get lucky and get additional hose locally. If not you can get it from Heatercraft.com. I had to extend one of mine... just shoved into the existing hose and put tape around it.

harmsway
02-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Received my order today, that I placed on Sunday. I have to say the shirts look pretty good for the money spent.

davidl
02-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the heads up!, just ordered 2 hoodies and a tank for the wife. Come on Summer!!!!!

Nobodyrides4Free
02-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Yea , I didnt order my wife a hoodie. Got her the tank though. She was kind of pissed, but not bad . got the disgusted look. Now I probably have to order again. If you order a hoodie order one for her too. LOL...