PDA

View Full Version : Tower sway

millerthymes
06-06-2005, 06:29 PM
I just added 6 tower speakers to my tower on my '05 Mobius LSV. The tower seems to shake alot but I have only been in the boat with the added speaker weight so I can't compare it to a tower with no weight. Is it normal for these to shake from side to side?? Mine seems to shake at least an inch in either direction. It is so bad that I cant really see out of my tower mounted mirror. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

NC05LSV
06-06-2005, 10:27 PM
That seems a little excessive to me. Mine does not sway enough to really effect my mirror. alas I have but a couple of speakers though so maybe the additional weight........wish I could be of more help

millerthymes
06-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the info. I went over all the bolts tonight and found several to be what I would call loose. I just didn't expect that from a brand new boat. '

Thanks

OnTheH20
06-07-2005, 10:20 AM
I added a pair of the Fusion T-Series speakers to my tower (six speakers in all). I also notice a "shake", but only once. The water was choppy and we were moving pretty well. I think the rocking was consistent and just right to amplify the shake.

I pay attention to the tower more so now but haven't noticed it again.