PDA

View Full Version : Tower Weight Limit

AZ_Calling
06-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Does anyone know if there is a weight limit with the Rad-a-cage tower? I am taking a friend of a friend out this weekend who is about 300lbs. He is a beginner wake boarder and I am afraid he might have issues getting up and creating a lot of toque on the tower. Maybe it would be a good idea to pull this newbie from the pylon? Thoughts?

Thanks

sailnfast
06-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Not sure of the weight limit, but I've seen several boats w/bent towers and I can only assume this is from either pulling multiple skiers/boarders from the tower at the same time or pulling one really hefty person. If it were my boat I'd pull this "friend of a friend" from the pylon not the tower.

sailnfast
06-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Not sure of the weight limit, but I've seen several boats w/bent towers and I can only assume this is from either pulling multiple skiers/boarders from the tower at the same time or pulling one really hefty person. If it were my boat I'd pull this "friend of a friend" from the pylon not the tower.

NC05LSV
06-09-2005, 09:18 PM
most definitely pull from the pylon. I don't think it will be a big deal after he learns to get up correctly but he will never know the difference