PDA

View Full Version : Triple X Slayer Pro input

jsly04XLV
02-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Have the chance to pick up a new (factory blem) 4'8" Slayer pro d day board for $300 plus shipping but never ridden this board. Only been riding for a season but progressing quickly on my buddies Ginsu and since I've picked up the boat need one for myself. Any input would be appreciated as I'm hesitant to pull the trigger without demoing first but don't know anyone close with one to ride. Thanks in advance. Current size/weight:5'10, 200.

moombadaze
02-09-2012, 06:23 PM
only thing I would say is the 200lbs may be a bit to much for that size board, might not be but could be.

bergermaister
02-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Agree with Daze-
Could always call or email and ask them. I have a name and number for the Triple X guys from when I was asking about the same thing a few days ago. I'm 6'3" and 210lbs and they suggested at least a 5' board or bigger.

jsly04XLV
02-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Yeah. I emailed and they suggested the 4.8 based on weight and wave. Hence the group buy request.

Brianinpdx
02-10-2012, 10:58 AM
I agree with Berg. Go up a size for sure

And berg, Your welcome to give mine a spin anytime. Your just over in Van right?

-Brian

bergermaister
02-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Yessir I am - I've been down to the WakeMakers warehouse in Lake O poking around in the past and picking up an order I was too anxious to wait for shipping on. Is your office still close by?

I may have to take you up on that offer once we get some weather and dewinterizing going. Thanks Brian!

Brianinpdx
02-10-2012, 02:12 PM
haha You where close by then. Exile Sublets warehouse space to those guys. But we did move across the street recently. Hit me up anytime. My boards are on the walls. I loan them out to all the local guys. Just please take care of it. I think Mandley has already claimed my IS board that is on the way haha.

-Brian