PDA

View Full Version : SUV for Sale- Do you believe this crap?

kaneboats
02-04-2012, 02:41 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 20:43:56 -0800
Subject: Re: [SUV for sale]
To: [ME]

I'm interested, and consider it sold, can I trust you?. I'm buying it for someone and payment would be through PayPal, my agent will come for pick up, actually I'm working in a ship and most time I am off shore. Expecting your prompt reply, with the name and email address on the your PayPal account so that I can make the payment and please provide me with recent pictures including this item so I can see the condition before we proceed since I would not be seen it in person so I can make a payment right away, and pick up would at your residence. And lastly, I'm offering additional $100 to your final price for you to keep it off from other offer. If you don't have paypal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to http://www.paypal.com and get it set up.. looking forward to your response.
Regards.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:

kaneboats
02-04-2012, 02:41 AM
My reply:

How about I just give you my bank account number and you can wire the money right to my account. I'll wait a month or so to see if the money shows up but you can just pick up the car now, OK? Stop by tomorrow. Wear comfortable clothes though.

sandm
02-04-2012, 09:12 AM
looks legit.. offered you extra cash to hold it? what's wrong with that...

personally, I'd ask for a personal check and as long as they have id, let them take the car..

04OUTBACK
02-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Pretty sure he wanted to buy my LSV too. That offshore job must pay real good.

rdlangston13
02-05-2012, 12:33 AM
they pay so so :cool:

chawk610
02-08-2012, 08:47 AM
A paper thin scam... did he tell you that you have won 25Million, but it is in a Nigerian bank... so you just need to send 10 thousand to secure the account? :)

bbuhtz
02-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Same guy wanted to buy a couple rigs I've had on craigslist too... must be a good job!