PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some feedback

riderite
02-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Like I said in the Spinning Rack post, I am working with Skiers Choice for them to be able to offer different fork options, racks, lights, speakers, and or anything that you all would like to see specifically for the Moomba/ Supra towers.. If you have anything in mind post it up here and I will do my best to push the subject.. If options are highly discussed here on the forums by boat owners it will make it easier for the folks at Skiers Choice to make a decision on what additional options/ accessories to start offering.. Thanks and I really appreciate everyones help..

jpetty3023
02-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Have you came up with any info for those of us who already own a moomba and won't benefit from new designs on new boats? I know you posted to a few of us to call you but that is really counter productive for everyone else who is not privileged to the one on one phone call. I hate to be a pain in the arse here but if you could put out in the forums some options/costs/group buy that would be really beneficial for the entire forum as a whole.

I am personally looking for a surf/wake combo rack for 09 LSV rad a cage tower. Does not have to have moomba logo inscribed, plain or company logo is fine. Will buy 2 if prices are right

wolfeman131
02-01-2012, 05:25 PM
I will work on a group buy sometime tomorrow and try to address above.

I'd like to see SC offer up the different style racks as options: fixed or swivel, wakeboard, wakesurf or combo. To keep things as simple as possible, I'd say you have to order same style for each side.

riderite
02-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Since we are in contract with Skiers Choice I am not able to dicuss certian information on a open forum. I do have many aftermarket products for older models boats and would be happy to take care of your needs.. Also it does not matter if you are a moderator or just a boat owner you are all welcome to give me a call to discus options and pricing..

KG's Supra24
02-01-2012, 06:20 PM
I am personally looking for a surf/wake combo rack for 09 LSV rad a cage tower. Does not have to have moomba logo inscribed, plain or company logo is fine. Will buy 2 if prices are right

This is what I did .....

http://shop.monstertower.com/p-139-wakeboardsurfboard-combo-rack.aspx

http://shop.monstertower.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/139.jpg

KG's Supra24
02-01-2012, 06:22 PM
If you have anything in mind post it up here and I will do my best to push the subject..

IMO, the standard rack should be wake/surf/wake. Also, I think buyers should have the option for the tower to come with 4 sets, like Malibu.

riderite
02-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Here is an option for you. Offer them with the oval clamps for the cross bar or tube style clamps, your choice. I also offer them with polished forks or vinyl forks like in the picture 13289

KG's Supra24
02-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Here is an option for you. Offer them with the oval clamps for the cross bar or tube style clamps, your choice. I also offer them with polished forks or vinyl forks like in the picture 13289

How do those boards lock in? Is it the clamp style like MC or is the rope just not pictured?

riderite
02-01-2012, 06:33 PM
How do those boards lock in? Is it the clamp style like MC or is the rope just not pictured?

They come with the bungee but they are just not in the picture..

riderite
02-01-2012, 06:34 PM
IMO, the standard rack should be wake/surf/wake. Also, I think buyers should have the option for the tower to come with 4 sets, like Malibu.

All you have to do is call Skiers Choice and ask for Starone's fixed racks in addition to whatever racks you choose and your good to go..

riderite
02-01-2012, 06:49 PM

Here you go and they are a dirrect bolt up to all the racks we manufacture for Skiers Choice as well as our aftermarket racks and all the racks we built all the way back to 2003..13291

KG's Supra24
02-01-2012, 06:57 PM
^ Yep, exactly ... That rack should be a factory option if not a factory standard.

I might be interested if I didn't have a Roswell setup.

gus 08 mobius lsv
02-01-2012, 07:48 PM
i would love to see that setup wake surf wake rack in a swivel rack

patrick232
02-02-2012, 12:01 PM
Here you go and they are a dirrect bolt up to all the racks we manufacture for Skiers Choice as well as our aftermarket racks and all the racks we built all the way back to 2003..13291

How could I order a set of these?

riderite
02-02-2012, 03:32 PM
i would love to see that setup wake surf wake rack in a swivel rack

I will take a couple pictures of the spinner racks with the triple fork once they come off the machine and are out of polish..

jpetty3023
02-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Hey Brett, aka riderite, I noticed you also post on WW but under the user name RITERIDE. You posted in a thread about DIY board racks and in that thread you posted a pic of a Malibu board rack and quickly stated the cost of the rack. Why can you post a Malibu rack and price so easily on that site but we have yet to get a solid answer from you on any kind of rack here?

Maybe I'm looking to far into something here but it strikes me odd that you have diffrent user names, very similar at first glance thou, and can be so open about cost on WW but all we get is "contact dealership" on this site.

VA LSV
02-03-2012, 08:26 AM
Here's his website.
http://www.staronewake.com/racks.html

chawk610
02-03-2012, 09:28 AM
JPetty... do you think there are shennanigans afoot? I went on the website and there are no prices listed. I clicked add to cart and it took me to a Gmail site that said you have to enter an amount greater than zero???

jpetty3023
02-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Yeah Chawk I'm gonna go out on a limb and call shennanigans on this whole deal. I hope I'm wrong but in my line of work I've learned to trust my gut and my gut tells me BS on this one!! Y'all gettin any rain up in the big Metroplex?

chawk610
02-03-2012, 10:39 AM
you know, we are... much welcomed rain. My friends look at me weird when I tell them I hope it rains for a week straight! How bout yall?

jpetty3023
02-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Little drizzle right now with 60%chance today, 40 tomo. Hope it comes this way. Belton is at 9.5 low so we've made some progress

riderite
02-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Hey Brett, aka riderite, I noticed you also post on WW but under the user name RITERIDE. You posted in a thread about DIY board racks and in that thread you posted a pic of a Malibu board rack and quickly stated the cost of the rack. Why can you post a Malibu rack and price so easily on that site but we have yet to get a solid answer from you on any kind of rack here?

Maybe I'm looking to far into something here but it strikes me odd that you have diffrent user names, very similar at first glance thou, and can be so open about cost on WW but all we get is "contact dealership" on this site.

On WW the name Riderite was taken so I just mixed it up.. I can post any prices of product for Malibu boats due to us not being in contract with them anymore.. If you want to call me and get some info to pass around the forum that would be no problem, but I am in no way going to jeopardize the relationship that we have built with Skiers Choice .. If you are interested in something feel free to give me a call or PM me and I would be happy to give you any information you may need..

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

riderite
02-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Yeah Chawk I'm gonna go out on a limb and call shennanigans on this whole deal. I hope I'm wrong but in my line of work I've learned to trust my gut and my gut tells me BS on this one!! Y'all gettin any rain up in the big Metroplex?

Its not very nice to bash people.. I like to work closer with my customers then them just pushing a button to order product. If you want to know who we are, why not just give Skiers Choice a call and they can answer any questions you may have. Or you can call Malibu, Supreme, Sanger, Chaparral, WakeCraft, Calabria, Nautique and they can let you know who we are.. I will not step outside my contract with Skiers Choice, if you would like product for a new production boat you must go to the factory. Aftermarket non-logo product is a different story we are not contractually obligated in that manner and can deal dirrect with the public..

KG's Supra24
02-03-2012, 03:33 PM
It's tough on the streets man.

chawk610
02-03-2012, 04:09 PM
I don't think there was any bashing... you know how spammers do these forums... it's all good!

riderite
02-03-2012, 04:16 PM
It's tough on the streets man.

I know LOL.. Just would like to get some credit as a company that keeps all its manufacturing here in the U.S. and builds some of the most durable and funtional product on the market.. We have been in this industry for a long time now and have built product for many different manufactures. There is product designed and built here then later sold the rights to to manufactures that they are still currently still using.. Never underestimate Starone Wake/ Menace Watersports we are here to stay..

brain_rinse
02-03-2012, 05:27 PM
Riderite - everyone's BS meters are going off because other vendors that have tried to promote their products on this forum get banned. We're happy to have you and other vendors here to answer questions and help out, just please take a look at the forum rules, specifically #6: https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?12440-***Forum-Guidelines-Please-read-before-posting***

riderite
02-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Riderite - everyone's BS meters are going off because other vendors that have tried to promote their products on this forum get banned. We're happy to have you and other vendors here to answer questions and help out, just please take a look at the forum rules, specifically #6: https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?12440-***Forum-Guidelines-Please-read-before-posting***

I apologize if I have offended anyone on the forum. I have been in contact with Toni Gunter @ Skiers Choice and she have given me their full support to help with product options and dirrect folks to them for accessories. That is one of the reasons I am not posting prices etcetera. I will halt all posting until you have a chance to speak with them.

Thanks

brain_rinse
02-06-2012, 05:06 PM
I apologize if I have offended anyone on the forum. I have been in contact with Toni Gunter @ Skiers Choice and she have given me their full support to help with product options and dirrect folks to them for accessories. That is one of the reasons I am not posting prices etcetera. I will halt all posting until you have a chance to speak with them.

Thanks

You haven't offended anyone, and there is no need to stop posting. We're happy to see more vendors joining the forum to help out.

I will not step outside my contract with Skiers Choice, if you would like product for a new production boat you must go to the factory. Aftermarket non-logo product is a different story we are not contractually obligated in that manner and can deal dirrect with the public..

SC vendors like yourself are especially valuable as you can help with questions and then direct people to their dealers as needed. And as you mentioned, in addition to your relationship with SC you are also an aftermarket vendor. No problems there either. You're in good company as there are many great vendors that participate on this site. Answer questions, sponsor group buys or jamborees, share your opinions, banter in Off Topic... all good! Just follow the forum guidelines and all is well.

6) Not a venue for agents or representatives of any company or business entity to advertise or promote any website, cause, movement, group, product, or service.

Thanks for your cooperation, and it's good to have you around.

riderite
02-06-2012, 05:30 PM
You haven't offended anyone, and there is no need to stop posting. We're happy to see more vendors joining the forum to help out.

SC vendors like yourself are especially valuable as you can help with questions and then direct people to their dealers as needed. And as you mentioned, in addition to your relationship with SC you are also an aftermarket vendor. No problems there either. You're in good company as there are many great vendors that participate on this site. Answer questions, sponsor group buys or jamborees, share your opinions, banter in Off Topic... all good! Just follow the forum guidelines and all is well.

6) Not a venue for agents or representatives of any company or business entity to advertise or promote any website, cause, movement, group, product, or service.

Thanks for your cooperation, and it's good to have you around.

Thanks and I look forward to helping answer any question people may have..

jpetty3023
03-12-2012, 03:02 AM
Looks like our friend is getting some bad press over on WW with his customer service.

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792215

rdlangston13
03-12-2012, 11:43 AM
looks like belton is just about full! should be a good summer for you jason!

jpetty3023
03-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Yes sir, we have been blessed as the lake is sitting at about 2 foot low now. Huge improvement over the last few months. Just got done with a great rain system this weekend and the weather dudes are calling for afternoon showers all week. We are in good shape right now thou for sure