PDA

View Full Version : Sound Off If You Like "Justified"

kaneboats
01-28-2012, 02:52 AM
OK, I know it's cheesy to talk about TV crap on here but this is the "Off Topic" thread and if what kind of vodka you have for breakfast is worth discussing for 4 pages then so is this. The hope here is that a few guys who haven't seen the show will give it a go. This is must watch TV for men-- after the kids go to bed. On Tues. night at 10 pm eastern. So, do you like it? Have you seen it?

Also, only for those that like this show (not interested in the opinion of the rest :D) what else do you watch or recommend?

jmvotto
01-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Have not seen it I will give it a whirl. What channel? ABC, NBC , CBS Fox, or other. I am up late, plus I can dvr it.

wolfeman131
01-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Love it! Definitely a DVR set show so 1) I don't miss it and 2) I can ensure the kids are asleep before watching it.

It replaced the void after The Shield went away. I've been hooked on a few of the reality ones like Deadliest Catch and Gold Rush. Getting ready to try out Bering Sea Gold. I figure since it combines the other two, I'm ging to like it.

I get laughs out of Modern Family and Last Man Standing.

The Ultimate Fighter show on Spike and sports round out what I watch.

wolfeman131
01-28-2012, 09:18 AM
Have not seen it I will give it a whirl. What channel? ABC, NBC , CBS Fox, or other. I am up late, plus I can dvr it.

It is on FX.

deerfield
01-28-2012, 11:04 AM
So, do you like it? Have you seen it?

Yes and yes. Good show.

sandm
01-28-2012, 11:40 AM
have not seen it, but have seen a lot of commercials for the new season. iirc, isn't the lead from The Shield?

don't currently have any dramas in the dvr lineup. haven't really since the beginning of the last season of the shield. watched that every week until last season and just haven't ever gotten around to seeing how it finished..

mmandley
01-28-2012, 12:39 PM
Love it! Definitely a DVR set show so 1) I don't miss it and 2) I can ensure the kids are asleep before watching it.

It replaced the void after The Shield went away. I've been hooked on a few of the reality ones like Deadliest Catch and Gold Rush. Getting ready to try out Bering Sea Gold. I figure since it combines the other two, I'm ging to like it.

I havnt seen it, if its not on Netflix or HULU+ we cant watch it, It dont have cable TV or Sat at the house, we have highspeed internet and internet only TV lol.

Drew I like your show choices.

I just finished watching Spartacus from Netflix, 13 episodes and between the CGI battle sceans that are bloody and gory and the abundance of female flesh, twisting story line, i watched all 13 episodes in a week LOL

lsvboombox
01-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Getting ready to try out Bering Sea Gold. I figure since it combines the other two, I'm ging to like it.

Bering sea gold is pretty good. These guys actually find gold. One bOat pulled in 46 ounces in a day

viking
01-28-2012, 11:47 PM
haven't seen it. might try to catch it. Sorry to say I've got caught up in the reality stuff too.......
Full Throttle Saloon - been to sturgis once and this is my way to stay up on what is going on there :)
Ax Men
Gold Rush
Ultimate Fighter
Moonshiners
dirty jobs - just a funny show
Seen a couple episodes of coal miners
Just interested in how other people make a living in other parts of the country!

kaneboats
01-29-2012, 06:41 PM
Justified is on FX. Seasons 1 and 2 are on DVD, maybe bluray too.

wolfeman131
01-29-2012, 06:45 PM
Viking, thanks for bringing up moonshiners. That was a DVR gem. Ole' Pickle cracked me up!

viking
01-29-2012, 07:44 PM
Viking, thanks for bringing up moonshiners. That was a DVR gem. Ole' Pickle cracked me up!

"If your gonna love ur country, ur gonna half to love moonshine" :)
Greatest quote from a redneck yet !!
The real funny thing is I have a neighbor who reminds me of Pickle. Might be a distant cousin.........