PDA

View Full Version : Spinning Board Racks

riderite
01-27-2012, 07:17 PM
It has come to my attention that many people/ dealers have been misinformed who is building all the spinning board racks for Moomba & Supra.. Star One Wake/ Menace Water Sports have been building the spinner racks for Skiers Choice for over 3 years now. If you all would help pass the word around, it would help alot of people that are looking parts etcetera from having to go through the headache.. Thanks everyone and have a great season..

you da man
01-27-2012, 10:29 PM
That's weird, my racks I bought in 2010 said Roswell and were shipped from Roswell...just saying. Roswell has been supplying racks, light bars, and speaker cans for years for SC.

ian ashton
01-28-2012, 03:37 AM
I also bought the swivel racks, which are Roswell. The "new" ones on the progressive tower are pretty horrid, IMO. The Roswell is where it's at.

you da man
01-28-2012, 03:59 AM
Maybe he's just promoting another company... Just saying. Look at his previous posts...looks kinda suspicious

jmvotto
01-28-2012, 09:16 AM
I think he is talking about the v2 spinning racks. But not sure.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh254/jmvotto/IMAG0212-3.jpg

KSmith
01-28-2012, 07:06 PM
BZZZZZZTTTT wrong. Mine are Roswell.

jpetty3023
01-29-2012, 12:16 AM
What a shameless plug!!

riderite
01-30-2012, 02:32 PM
First off I wanted to apologize for the rookie here posting with my account.. Let me set the record straight.. We have been building spinner racks for Supra since 5/30/2008, that was the first day they put an order in for our first generation Supra spinners racks (pics attached).. The first prototype second generation spinners for the Supra progressive tower were ordered on 5/7/2010 and full production of the second gen spinners started with a order on 6/9/2010. On 5/11/2010 an order was placed for the Moomba V2 prototype spinner racks and they went into full production on 1/18/2011. Then on 4/27/2011 an order was placed for the prototype 2012 Supra spinner w/ quick release and were put into full production on 6/27/2011. On 8/15/2011 an order was placed by Skiers Choice for spinner racks for the OZ tower and were put into production that day.. For the OZ tower we are also building a fixed mount for a rack base from another manufacturer.. We have been in the business of manufacturing towers and accessories for a long time now, we were previously known as Titan Wake Accessories/ CMF. As Titan we manufactured product for not only Skiers Choice but also Correct Craft/Nautique & Malibu. We are currently also building for Supreme, Sanger, Chaparall, & Calabria. We are a American made company and we pride ourselves on that fact. We purchase all of our building materials here in the U.S., manufacture all of our product just outside of Sacramento, CA, and ship direct out of our warehouse. If anyone has any questions with the above information, please give me a call or post your question...

Thanks

riderite
01-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Also this is not a plug if you have any question I would be happy to answer them. But as for ordering any product please support your local Supra/ Moomba dealer..

kaneboats
01-30-2012, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure you'll be a valuable resource for the members on here with questions.

wolfeman131
01-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Any way you might convince SC to have wake/surf combo racks as an option?

If not, where can replacement forks be ordered that can handle a surfboard?

jmvotto
01-30-2012, 03:40 PM

Drew if you look closley at the 4th pic he posted the moomba rack is a combo, top surf, bottom wake...

riderite
01-30-2012, 03:58 PM
All of the new racks we are building for Skiers Choice come with Vinyl Combo Forks.. But I do have a bunch of different options that are a dirrect bolt up to any of the racks that we have built for Skiers Choice and also our aftermarket racks, old Titan racks,& old Metcraft Racks.. Fork options include Double Wake Forks, Combo Forks (Surf/ Wake), Single 4" Kneeboard/Surf Forks, Triple Forks (2 Wake 1 Surf), Single 2 5/8" Surf Forks, Single Wake Skate Forks, Ski Forks, Double Surf Forks, and Sky Ski Forks with extra arm for foil. All fork options are offered in both the polished finish and vinyl dipped coating..

jpetty3023
01-30-2012, 04:24 PM
Since we have your attention on the forums let me first apologize for my "shameless plug" comment. We have had issues in the past with spammers. Secondly, it's a lot easier perhaps to get prices from you vs. contacting our dealers. I'm interested in the rack you posted in picture #4(surf/wake combo) for a 2009 lsv rad-a-cag tower. Is it possible to get prices, and even maybe coordinate a group buy for the moomba forum? I'm definitely interested in at least me, maybe 2 if the price is right.

wolfeman131
01-30-2012, 05:01 PM
Drew if you look closley at the 4th pic he posted the moomba rack is a combo, top surf, bottom wake...

Perfect!

Now, I'm w/ jpetty - where/how do you order that? And, how do you orders those so you're good to go when your new boat hits the dealer's lot vs having to pull new stuff off your new boat to sell to the fine folks here , CList or ebay?

riderite
01-30-2012, 06:29 PM
If you are asking about the rack with the Moomba logo in the base, I am not able to release that rack due to us being in contracted with Skiers Choice to build that rack and will not be able to sell those without you placing the order through your local dealer or Skiers Choice.. For the Rad-a-cage tower the racks will need a different mount and it would be no problem building the rack with the correct mounts..

riderite
01-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Also thanks for welcoming me to the board. I am looking forward to helping anyway I can. I would also love to get a group buy together, if one of the moderators would like to give me a call we can put our heads together to come up with the best offer we can...

riderite
01-30-2012, 07:27 PM

Give me a call and I will get you taken care of..

Thanks

2007 Outback V
01-31-2012, 11:59 PM
I'm game for a possible group buy, let's get some details together.

riderite
02-01-2012, 01:58 PM
I have been working with Skiers Choice the past couple of days for them to be able to offer different fork options from the factory. Also ski racks to match the racks we are currently building for them with the Supra/ Moomba logos machined into the bases.. I will let everyone know when everything is all setup and ready to go..

Canuckle Head
02-03-2012, 09:44 PM
I would be interested in this as well. Please keep me in the loop.