PDA

View Full Version : New Mojo Owner here!

Thunderman
01-16-2012, 09:44 PM
Put my deposit down on one of those bad boys yesterday. I am a wakesurfer and want to know what the wave is like?

rdlangston13
01-16-2012, 09:58 PM
let us know how the surf wave is once you get it

mmandley
01-16-2012, 11:54 PM
Put my deposit down on one of those bad boys yesterday. I am a wakesurfer and want to know what the wave is like?

All the power and gratz to you man, just kinda leary on someone who says there a wake surfer and buys a boat that no one has really tested for wake surfing or weighted with any kinda real ballast.

I looked under that boat at its hull, and im just not seeing the smooth belly of the surf minded boats. Tige, Supreme, Enzo, its still got the deep V in the front which is nice but the rear is still flat with some sharp edges and squared off sides.

Time will tell if this boat delivers on SC promise that its aimed at Wake Surfing but untill i see 2K ballast in this boat pulling a knarly surfwave <thats nothing compared to pro event ballast> im holding my sketisim that this boat is not aimed right at the wake surf market. I hope in time im proven wrong.

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/mmandley/DSC_0383.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/mmandley/DSC_0384.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/mmandley/DSC_0386.jpg

wolfeman131
01-17-2012, 12:02 AM
I'm betting I prove ya wrong this weekend when I throw my 750 on top of the stock 500 in the rear and 400 up in the bow.

Thunderman
01-17-2012, 12:08 AM
I simply didn't want to drop 80-100k on a boat for a wave :-)

Mobius22
01-17-2012, 12:47 AM
Congrats on the deposit! There's some pics of the surf wake with only stock ballast on Facebook I believe. Pretty sure the Mojo has both a good surf and wakeboard wake.

mmandley
01-17-2012, 01:07 AM
I simply didn't want to drop 80-100k on a boat for a wave :-)

Ok cool man, Wolfeman vouches for you so ill get off your back LOL. Lot of bad history with a couple old members had to make sure you are legit lol.

I still hold no weight in the Mojo surfwave till i see weighted pics but thats only because its new and never weighted with public photos is all.

I can see your point in not wanting to drop the 80 to 100K. I was more on point with droping any coin without seeing a wave lol.

Peace bro and welcome to the forum.

you da man
01-17-2012, 01:46 AM
Congrats on your purchase but I'll agree with mmandley about buying a boat not knowing what it's capable of (believe me, I've made the same mistake in the past). SC has not done a good job of showcasing the Mojo as it's "surf boat" as evident with the demo video that showed no surfing. We've seen one or two pics of a stock surf wake with 5 adults on surf side. Until someone posts a video of someone surfing a slammed Mojo (2500-3000lbs of ballast/people) a lot of us will remain skeptical. I think the Mojo will make a nice and clean surf wake but I don't see it making a wake with a lot of push like the deeper v-hulls of the Enzos, Supremes, or MB's. Although, Tige's hulls are not deep-v, they're doing something right with the hull design as well as Malibu in the 247. Once again, congrats and if you can, once you've done the break-in of the motor, post up a video or two of both sides of the surf wake with some real ballast in the boat. FYI - you don't have to spend $80-$100k for an awesome surf wake. There's another manufacturer putting out awesome huge surf and wakeboard wakes in boats selling in $50k-$65k loaded.

chawk610
01-17-2012, 08:13 AM
What colors did you go with??? When are you actually getting it? Congrats and welcome!!!!!

jpetty3023
01-17-2012, 09:48 AM
Finally a board member with a mojo. Congrats, welcome, and pics ASAP

sandm
01-17-2012, 10:00 AM
I'm with a few of the others on here. I made the mistake with my first boat not doing a ton of research first in what I really wanted to do with it. love the boat and the surfwave is better than a lot of boats, but if I had it to do over.......

I keep looking at the back of the mojo seeing the flat rear bottom and not the deep "v" that makes the supreme/enzo what they are and wonder..... hope there are pics soon of a weighted boat with more than the factory ballast and a review from an "unbiased" source..

kaneboats
01-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Uh, I think they know a little bit about how to make a boat at SC. Look at the surf wave on the LSV and the NG OBV. I wouldn't be too worried. In fact I'd have "NO WORRIES".

jmvotto
01-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Thunderman, welcome, my apologies as well, cant wake to see pics of that MOJO..

sandm
01-17-2012, 12:05 PM
Uh, I think they know a little bit about how to make a boat at SC. Look at the surf wave on the LSV and the NG OBV. I wouldn't be too worried. In fact I'd have "NO WORRIES".

skiers makes a great boat, no question. I am glad every weekend mine fires up with never an issue..
I have heard that the mojo is being billed as a surf boat. have not seen any "real" feedback yet. the lsv/obv make good surf waves, but to compare them to the supreme/tige/enzo surf boats is a no-comparison. that hull does look like it would make a great board wake tho.

KG's Supra24
01-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Congrats on the new boat!! Are you coming from another boat or is this your first one?

I'm sure its already been said but we need PICS!!!

Also, welcome to the forum!

Razzman
01-17-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm not sure where the concensus came from that a surf boat needs a flat rear? Some of the best surf waves i've seen come from hulls with a continuous or semi v all the way to the rear. A couple that come to mind; the Centurion Avalanche throws a massive wave, certain Nautique models for sure, Tigé RZ2, 22ve & 24ve. There's more i'm sure.

Oh yeah, congrats on the new boat!

wolfeman131
01-17-2012, 01:24 PM
Maybe boat shows & dealers work differently in different parts of the country, but in Atlanta, Thunderman put a deposit on a Mojo. That means he gets to drive the boat before buying the boat. I'm hoping he asks me to come along!

As far as hull design and size of wave, it's a fairly simple engineering formula of displacement which is simply Mass divided by the delta between final volume and initial volume. The Mojo is big and has a big ole' back end like Dusty's Momma. I'd guess it's as tall as the Malibu 247 (and, yes, I have logged quite a few hours behind one. Both a 2007 & a 2011). Weighted fully, this will lead to a lot of displacement and a large wave.

The key will be if the hull provides a well-shaped wave. From the pics I took with the stock 500 lbs of ballast & the surf platform, it is a very long and clean looking wave.

As for the elusive picture proof of a surf wave, I challenge you to find one officially posted by any manufacturer on their sites that states they have loaded the boat with more than stock ballast. The 'bu MXZ is a new model and folks were compelled to plunk down twice as much for those without the proof you all seem to want to have. Anybody ever bought a sports car b/c it can do 0-60 in under 5 sec or a top end of 175 mph? Did you actually try driving it like that on the test drive?

sandm
01-17-2012, 01:41 PM
I hope that you are along and we get to see some pics of the boat loaded like it will be in real life.. from a build quality and reliability standpoint, he picked a boat from one of the best brands out there based on my experience :)(not to mention making all of us jealous that would like a new boat)..
the surf boats with the deep "v" seem to list better than one with a flat back, leading to a longer wave with more push in the pocket. that will be the true test to the mojo. any boat can get a tall wave with weight..
I agree that a manuf. would be crazy to load up a boat over cap(legal issues) but seems that there are ways around that, like tige inviting ragboy down to run the rz3 through it's paces before it was released and the subsequent blogs written. in the ever-growing world of social media and the internet, having skiers give a boat to a proven dealer early and letting them run it though real-world scenarios documented would have done wonders to build the hype of that boat(not to mention making it easier to sell)..

off track and fwiw, my first drive in an evo before I bought one had me going almost 100 through an industrial area that has a nice tight track feel on a saturday morning at 8:30am :) tested that cars cornering ability, stopping distance, 2step rev limiter when launching and the no-lift-shift feature.. best test drive ever, although I did feel sorry for whomever bought that car new..

Thunderman
01-17-2012, 01:55 PM
Who would that be? Don't say Axis :-)

Congrats on your purchase but I'll agree with mmandley about buying a boat not knowing what it's capable of (believe me, I've made the same mistake in the past). SC has not done a good job of showcasing the Mojo as it's "surf boat" as evident with the demo video that showed no surfing. We've seen one or two pics of a stock surf wake with 5 adults on surf side. Until someone posts a video of someone surfing a slammed Mojo (2500-3000lbs of ballast/people) a lot of us will remain skeptical. I think the Mojo will make a nice and clean surf wake but I don't see it making a wake with a lot of push like the deeper v-hulls of the Enzos, Supremes, or MB's. Although, Tige's hulls are not deep-v, they're doing something right with the hull design as well as Malibu in the 247. Once again, congrats and if you can, once you've done the break-in of the motor, post up a video or two of both sides of the surf wake with some real ballast in the boat. FYI - you don't have to spend $80-$100k for an awesome surf wake. There's another manufacturer putting out awesome huge surf and wakeboard wakes in boats selling in $50k-$65k loaded.

E4NASH
01-17-2012, 02:08 PM

No, definitely not Axis...It sure sparked my interest though and I'm probably going there when the time comes later this year...makes Axis look like a plastic Kia. I wouldn't take an Axis if you gave it to me...well I probably would and then trade it in on a Supra...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newty
01-17-2012, 02:10 PM
I am a wakesurfer and want to know what the wave is like?

I think we would all like to know the answer to that question. lol

Congrats man! Welcome to the family. Make sure you plaster pics up here when you take delivery.

you da man
01-17-2012, 02:27 PM

Oh hell no...it's not Axis by any means. Axis sure is not a good surf boat but it does fine for recreational (my lady friend did manage to get her first air though behind it this past summer but she weighs 120lbs).

ryan_8099
01-17-2012, 02:39 PM
Our dealership that did our ballast wouldn't buy our ballast bags unless it was under the limit that SC states. I definitely can understand them not over weighting a boat. Even after we bought the bags, they couldn't/wouldn't hook them up for us. But, they had to use the bags to test it out on the river, I'm sure they didn't fill them all up at the same time though ;)

Can't wait to see your new boat though, maybe it will be ours in 12 years :)

you da man
01-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Our dealership that did our ballast wouldn't buy our ballast bags unless it was under the limit that SC states. I definitely can understand them not over weighting a boat. Even after we bought the bags, they couldn't/wouldn't hook them up for us. But, they had to use the bags to test it out on the river, I'm sure they didn't fill them all up at the same time though ;)

Can't wait to see your new boat though, maybe it will be ours in 12 years :)

Understandable, the Centurion dealer closest to me won't even sell ballast bags because as the parts guy said to me "we know how crazy some people can get with ballast".

lsvboombox
01-17-2012, 04:12 PM

This comment leads me to believe this is ed

A reference to yo daman about axis? Wasn't that whole thread deleted?

zabooda
01-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Good observation LSV. If not, it is leading us down that same trail..lol.

jpetty3023
01-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Here we go again!!!

wolfeman131
01-17-2012, 05:02 PM
Guys, Thunderman IS NOT Ed. I know who this is as I took his deposit at the Atlanta Boat Show.

bergermaister
01-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Haha - that's what I was thinking and just wondering if anyone caught on to that.

Figured welcoming him aboard rather than punching him in the face was a dead giveaway.

mmandley
01-17-2012, 09:36 PM
At Razzman, the boats you listed especially the RZ2 and R3 are geared at surfing and they dont have hulls like you think, they are continous rocker hull with a Deep v in the front but even the V isnt as deep as you would think and the hull is very much the shape of a surfbord. This allows those boats to be weighted in the rears and the very light in the front. Making huge waves.

As for manufactures listing there boats and testing them, well at the show i should have gotten pics but the Tige area showed pics of all there boats slammed and pulling serious surfwaves. Not on the website true but actualy live pictures

55-65K serious surf boat that not an Axis You Dam Man referenced, me and him mentioned it in another thread. MB sports boat. 21ft Tomcat

I dont know Thunder yet but Wolfman PMed me and told me who he is and its not Ed LOL. I PMed Wolf as soon as i say this thread LOL

Thunderman
01-17-2012, 10:27 PM
I am not this dude named Ed. I am just a dude in GA who was raised in California surfing big gnarly ocean waves. Wake surfing is the closest thing I am going to get to real surfing. I will be demoing the boat in 2 weeks, then placing the order afterwards. The dealer and Drew said I should have it in my possession April 15th and I can't friggin wait!

I will tell you that I am very spoiled! I surfed quite a few times behind my friend's 2011 enzy loaded down with around 2500 lbs and 5 big dudes, so I know what a big fat wake looks like! I just hope I can get something like that out of the Mojo. Even if I don't, I LOVE the boat. The look is awesome, and the interior is HUGE!!! I am coming from a 99 Sea Ray that I had for 3 years but needed an inboard to surf and get a proper wake for wakeboarding. I also skate! Good to meet all of you!

wolfeman131
01-17-2012, 11:53 PM
You better come clean on why you really need a new boat!

If I tell the story, I will embellish tremendously and embarrass you as much as possible.

Thunderman
01-17-2012, 11:59 PM
You wouldn't :p I think I remember hearing you say you wanted to go on that demo in 2 weeks. :o Remember that :p

You better come clean on why you really need a new boat!

If I tell the story, I will embellish tremendously and embarrass you as much as possible.

wolfeman131
01-18-2012, 12:03 AM
55-65K serious surf boat that not an Axis You Dam Man referenced, me and him mentioned it in another thread. MB sports boat. 21ft Tomcat

Hell, if you want a 21ft surfing machine, then stick with the LSV! You get an extra 1/2 foot of boat and $20k in your pocket.

C'mon now & get real with the MB vs Mojo comparison. I know I'm a bit of a homer, but I'm also a cheap SOB and I think I'm good at spotting a value. You can get a 22 1/2 ft Mojo for the low end of what you quoted above. And for those that think the Mojo bow is less than appealing, I don't know how you can think the Tomcat bow is anything but FUGLY.

Thunderman
01-18-2012, 12:07 AM
That MB wave does look pretty awesome!! I hope the Mojo wave is that sweet looking!

Hell, if you want a 21ft surfing machine, then stick with the LSV! You get an extra 1/2 foot of boat and $20k in your pocket.

C'mon now & get real with the MB vs Mojo comparison. I know I'm a bit of a homer, but I'm also a cheap SOB and I think I'm good at spotting a value. You can get a 22 1/2 ft Mojo for the low end of what you quoted above. And for those that think the Mojo bow is less than appealing, I don't know how you can think the Tomcat bow is anything but FUGLY.

ChrisK
01-18-2012, 12:58 AM
Is the Mojo really Moomba's attempt at a surf boat? Or is it more of a boat breaking into the pickle fork competition with Axis and whatnot?

The reason I ask is people keep saying it's being billed as Moomba's new surf boat, but then people are also complaining about how Moomba hasn't promoted it properly, shown a properly weighted wave, shaped the hull like a surf boat, or anything like that. SO, my question is, did the whole idea of the Mojo being Moomba's monster surf boat come out of speculation from all of us out of the loop?

Wolfe and mandley you definitely know much more than I do. As a marketing student I'm just curious about this and am more or less thinking out loud about it.

mmandley
01-18-2012, 01:22 AM
Wolf, well if i buy another boat it will be bigger then 22. 23 or 24 is what i would move up to, this is the reason the house was built with a 27ft deep garage lol.

Not really trying to compare the Mojo and MB exactly it just keeps comming up LOL.

Chris K the reason people are deaming this is Moombas Surf boat is a couple things,
1 it has the all new Surf Platform on it and they did a lot of bragging how it will make surfing so much nicer.

Its well known the current platform on the LSV < ok older then 2010 > has a thin lip and it drags in the water and actualy interfears with the surf. Most platforms are an intrigal part of your surf wave and they help shape it as the water comes out from under the boat.

The newer platform on the 2010 and the one i have has a much thicker lip and its filled in more under the platform to make a smoother surface. Also almost every other boat companie that has a Surf minded boat on there platforms is completly smooth, and most are smaller and now more angled on the edges like the new Mojo platform.

2 Moomba has been making Wakeboard minded boats the entire time, now is a perfect time to stir the compitition with a new Mojo Surf style boat since this sport is still young and growing. Its growing much faster then wake boarding and you need to have a reason to get people away from I/O wakeboarding, and the way to do that is build a boat that can be really good at both sport. Hince the new Mojo.

Moomba release video, Natalie Carrera words.
Uploaded by lijncarrera on Sep 30, 2011
http://www.moomba.com
Moomba Boats is bringing inspiration back to value performance wake boating with the official release of the Mojo 2.5 wakeboard and wakesurf boat.

Off the Moomba Mojo site
Digital Pro speed control, the available 1250-pound Gravity III ballast system and the new optional Surf+ wakesurfing platform

This is the only mention Moomba does for wake surfing except on the OBV where it states..This feature-packed v-drive helps you water ski, wakeboard and wakesurf without breaking the bank

DOCDRS
01-18-2012, 01:24 AM
Thunderman...... congrats and welcome to the forum.....disregard the negativity, they are all just jealous your getting a new boat and they are not...... I'm sure you will enjoy it and find lots of useful info on the site here ......surfs up baby :)

gus 08 mobius lsv
01-18-2012, 02:25 AM
congrats to the family and the purchase of a sweet new ride! 3 years ago i did pretty much the same thing as you i never really even heard of moomba till the summer of 2009 when i seen one on lake cumberland talked to the guy on the water and followed him around for a little on my jet ski. when i got back to ohio i did i seach... an ebay listing came of up a dealer in michigan who had an 08 lsv for sale. went to look at the boat and fell in love with it and it was within my price range. i bought it on the spot no test ride or anything just based on the wake i seen earlier that summer week later met him half way and picked up my new girl. looking back it was a very risky thing to do but hell i was wake boarding behind a 28 foot cabin cruiser so any wake is an improvement from that! met this great moomba family and have gotten a lot of great advice from these guys. going on my 4 summer with it this year and not one regret hope you have the same feelings about your new mojo as i do with my lsv

RickT
01-18-2012, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the family...Thunderman!

lsvboombox
01-18-2012, 10:34 AM
As for the elusive picture proof of a surf wave, I challenge you to find one officially posted by any manufacturer on their sites that states they have loaded the boat with more than stock ballast.

This is whats puzzling, as it appears the Mojo is a surf related boat yet there are no pictures on moomba's site... I went to Centurion and this pic is posted right on there site http://www.centurionboats.com/resources/media/wallpapers/wp_enzo244_2.jpg even if it is stock ballast, why hasnt moomba posted a pic of it on their site? They do post videos of the wakeboard wakes....

While I am sure the surf wave is fine its just puzzling that SC hasnt put any footage of it on there sites... Either the wave is so enormous they want to blow the shorts off of the industry or its not much different than what we have got our lsv and xlv's to do... just puzzling....

Mobius22
01-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Is the Mojo really Moomba's attempt at a surf boat? Or is it more of a boat breaking into the pickle fork competition with Axis and whatnot?

The reason I ask is people keep saying it's being billed as Moomba's new surf boat, but then people are also complaining about how Moomba hasn't promoted it properly, shown a properly weighted wave, shaped the hull like a surf boat, or anything like that. SO, my question is, did the whole idea of the Mojo being Moomba's monster surf boat come out of speculation from all of us out of the loop?

Wolfe and mandley you definitely know much more than I do. As a marketing student I'm just curious about this and am more or less thinking out loud about it.

This seems like the more likely scenario

Razzman
01-18-2012, 03:52 PM
At Razzman, the boats you listed especially the RZ2 and R3 are geared at surfing and they dont have hulls like you think, they are continous rocker hull with a Deep v in the front but even the V isnt as deep as you would think and the hull is very much the shape of a surfbord. This allows those boats to be weighted in the rears and the very light in the front. Making huge waves.

As for manufactures listing there boats and testing them, well at the show i should have gotten pics but the Tige area showed pics of all there boats slammed and pulling serious surfwaves. Not on the website true but actualy live pictures

I dont know Thunder yet but Wolfman PMed me and told me who he is and its not Ed LOL. I PMed Wolf as soon as i say this thread LOL

The Tigé Ve24 is a very deep V for a tournement boat and has the ConvexV2 hull too boot, my old Tigé was also V to stern and with ConvexV1 threw a monster wake. Another case in point as to what i'm talking about, here's an MB B52WB (Wide Body), look at the V at the stern, same V bow to stern and look the the wave on this monster.

13171 13172

bergermaister
01-18-2012, 03:56 PM
^^ Seeing that wave I seriously think I'm in love...

you da man
01-18-2012, 05:16 PM
^^ Seeing that wave I seriously think I'm in love...

There's video of that wave and it was their first day with that new MB B52 23'. The 23' MB widebody can be had for $64k all day with Wetsounds and tricked out trailer as standard equipment. One MB dealer is taking $10k off the sticker until Feb 15th knocking the sticker down to $46k on the F21 and down to $55k for the 23' widebody.

NAW
01-18-2012, 05:25 PM
ChrisK and Mobius 22 have hit the nail on the head. Nobody has billed the Mojo as a 'surf boat' except the people on this board. I've surfed every boat in the Moomba line up (excluding the Mojo and Outback) and have always been able to surf the wave with minimal effort. I'm sure there are better waves out there, but there aren't better waves for the money.

That being said, does the Mojo surf well? From the pictures and first hand accounts I've seen/heard, you bet it does. Here's the wake with 4 adults and factory ballast. Unless you guys are competing in the World Wakesurf Championships this year, I'm sure you'll have a blast on this wave. Cheers!

ChrisK
01-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Yeah I'm not trying to be negative about anything, I'm super jealous of Thunderman; welcome to the forum, by the way.

And I'm definitely sure that the surf wave will be just wonderful, probably the best in their line.

I was just curious, as I said before because I'm a marketing student, about the campaign that Moomba may or may not be embarking on to claim this as their surf boat. I think maybe they don't want direct comparisons to the Enzo's and Tige's whatnot because they will most likely lose and don't want that negative PR. SO, they've shied away from calling it a pure surfboat. Which is probably very good because I'm sure it's a great multi-sport boat that I would take any day over something that can only do one thing well.

Like I said before, just thinking out loud...

NAW
01-18-2012, 05:39 PM
yeah, I gotcha.... Tige and Centurion are definetly planting their flag in the 'we surf the best' USP...so much so that the Centurion at the Chicago show had the word 'SURF' on the hull in about 24" tall letters. Hope it's got a good surf wave! lol

-Thanks for the welcome, been here since 2004 ;)

ChrisK
01-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Haha yeah I sat in that one for a while and after a salesman couldn't tell me how much ballast they were running in it I politely got up and left. I know I would never buy a boat that said 'wake' or 'ski' or 'drink' on the side of it....

you da man
01-18-2012, 06:02 PM
Just an observation but...doesn't the Mojo have a platform that is filled in or smooth on the bottom whereas the other Moombas have the standard platform with a lip? If so, would this be indicative of a "surf boat" or is the Mojo just that special?

wolfeman131
01-18-2012, 06:28 PM
The surf platform is an option on all models. Check out my pics from the Atlanta Boat Show and you will see that the OBV and LSV had the surf platform.

skiyaker
01-18-2012, 09:50 PM
Thunderman- welcome to the forum- glad you made it past the Ed patrol

April 15th? seriously? How are you going to wait that long? I just checked the weather in hotlanta and it's supposed to be upper 60s this weekend- that's surf time! On their blog they built a Mojo in 8 days-my math says you should have your boat by Feb 1. Come on Wolfman slip his order in next and get that boat built and on the water. It will be worth it to SC because we all know his pics of a fully weighted mojo will end up all over this forum as well as others. It's like putting out a promo boat and selling it at full price.

mmandley
01-18-2012, 09:53 PM
The Tigé Ve24 is a very deep V for a tournement boat and has the ConvexV2 hull too boot, my old Tigé was also V to stern and with ConvexV1 threw a monster wake. Another case in point as to what i'm talking about, here's an MB B52WB (Wide Body), look at the V at the stern, same V bow to stern and look the the wave on this monster.

13171 13172
Im going to have to find that link and study i was reading about Deep Vs and all the different boats and how when you measure them to tip to stern the Vs arnt as deep as you think.

Anyhow the MB also gets its knarly surf wave from the rear of that hull. What other boat out there has a V like that on the rear end. MB is a pretty slick boat.

NAW, Mobius 22, ChrisK, i dont think i just fabricated this Mojo Surfboat thing, I have spent a lot of time talking to people in the know about this boat that arnt on this forum but actualy have a part in it. I could care less if it was a fishing boat, i was just expressing my thoughts and what i know and herd from industry people about this boat. Its not just some 22.5 wake board boat to shove into the middle of a line up so the public can choose a 21.5 22.5 or 23ft boat. It makes no since for a company to make a new boat evey 6inches. Its costly and will kill your boat market when you also have 3 boats all in a 12K range line up. You set size and price differences to make people chooce which boat they want what they need.

Wolf, yes the surfplatform is on all SK models but it will still always be known as the Mojo deck since this is the boat it was released with, they added the fact you can buy it for what ever boat you want. They have how ever made the price pretty rediculous to buy it just for your existing Price Point boat.

Also SC could have brought that Surf platform out at any time they wanted but they choose to bring it out on the Mojo, have you even seen a Mojo with a standard platform?

Im done on this thread ive lost my Mojo for it.

Enjoy

you da man
01-18-2012, 10:03 PM
Im done on this thread ive lost my Mojo for it.

Enjoy

Now that's funny

moombadaze
01-23-2012, 01:35 PM
Thunderman, Welcome to the forums

Wow, just read this whole drama thread. Thunderman, sorry it went so far off track.

Enjoy your new boat, have no worries as Im sure it will perform. Heck I basically bought my 08 without a test drive to see how the wake/wave was, spent about 15 minutes just driving around the lake (didnt even try the ballast) and knew it was for me.

Make sure to post comments on your test drive and the colors you go with.

bergermaister
01-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Haha - Daze you got me thinking. I bought mine without even putting it in the water!

Can't wait to see and hear more details on your Mojo Thunderman - don't forget the camera!

moombadaze
01-23-2012, 02:30 PM
[QUOTE=bergermaister;165672]Haha - Daze you got me thinking. I bought mine without even putting it in the water!

QUOTE]

well maybe I should have reworded that, I put a deposit down, sold my 03 LSV, then took the test drive. LOL

mattyg06
01-23-2012, 07:02 PM
I like the pictures of the new Mojo. I didnt read this whole thread but does everyone notice how the new lines just about exactly the same paint job as a wakesetter.

mmandley
01-24-2012, 01:36 AM
This is how mine was when i got it. Still plastic between the boat and trailer.

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/mmandley/208151_1043657944019_1602730788_123309_6548_n.jpg

viking
01-25-2012, 12:23 AM
Mike,
That is one pretty boat you have. Even a virgin it was purdey :)
Love the color combo

mmandley
01-25-2012, 03:04 AM
Mike,
That is one pretty boat you have. Even a virgin it was purdey :)
Love the color combo

Thanks bro. We sure like her and so fare i have only seen 1 other one with the same colors.

Big changes have been made since she was new.
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/mmandley/29875_1384942715925_1602730788_891445_2915778_n.jp g