PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, just put a deposit on a new Mojo! What's the wave like?

Thunderman
01-16-2012, 09:39 PM
I bought it mainly for my love of wakesurfing, anyone have any info on the wave? How does compare tot he ENZO or the Tige rz2?

wolfeman131
01-16-2012, 09:55 PM
I posted a few pics from a demo ride I took last month. I also plan to be back out the next 2 weekends with customers that put down deposits at the Atlanta Boat show this past weekend. I'll be taking extra ballast & maybe a wetsuit & board.

Tell us more! Where you located, who did you buy from, colors, options, etc. And, PICS if ya got 'em!

Thunderman
01-16-2012, 11:00 PM
That was me :-)

I posted a few pics from a demo ride I took last month. I also plan to be back out the next 2 weekends with customers that put down deposits at the Atlanta Boat show this past weekend. I'll be taking extra ballast & maybe a wetsuit & board.

Tell us more! Where you located, who did you buy from, colors, options, etc. And, PICS if ya got 'em!

wolfeman131
01-16-2012, 11:07 PM
Alright, c'mon now, who are you "thunderman?"

jmvotto
01-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Did Ed g just sneak in again. Maybe he traded Martha for mojo.

mmandley
01-16-2012, 11:43 PM
Could be Ed for sure, as for as trading Martha for a Mojo? I just dont see it, i dont see why he would throw his money away like that seeing how his OBV has the best most perfect pro quality surfwave.

Thunderman
01-16-2012, 11:52 PM
It's the dude you were with for a while bud. Thunderman = meteorologist!

Alright, c'mon now, who are you "thunderman?"

wolfeman131
01-16-2012, 11:56 PM
Duh! Should have figured that one out on my own. Aren't you about to get to work?

You all still pumped? I can't wait to take you out for the demo!!!

wolfeman131
01-16-2012, 11:59 PM
It's the dude you were with for a while

Oh yeah, "awhile" is an understatement, isn't it? :)

Seriously, enjoyed the entire time with your family & looking forward to good times on the water. Hope to get some surfing' tips from you!

kaneboats
01-17-2012, 09:46 AM
Congrats, Thunderman! And welcome! You're going to love the SC experience.

you da man
01-17-2012, 01:03 PM

You better have someone riding the wake. Afterall, it's Florida...water is not cold with a wetsuit or even a good shorty lol.

wolfeman131
01-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Nope, Atlanta is in Georgia.

sandm
01-17-2012, 01:46 PM
Could be Ed for sure, as for as trading Martha for a Mojo? I just dont see it, i dont see why he would throw his money away like that seeing how his OBV has the best most perfect pro quality surfwave.
would be a way for ED to get back into the board :) an expensive way.....

congrats on the purchase and hope the test is successful. going on my 5th year with a skiers product and the build quality/reliability is top notch.. bet you have a big grin the minute that small block roars to life for the first time for you.. I know I did...

E4NASH
01-17-2012, 02:10 PM

And the water is cold here! If you can find deep enough water to ride right now Lanier and Altoona are loooow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KSmith
01-17-2012, 03:24 PM

Oh and here I was thinking Atlanta Idaho... my bad :-) And just FYI Atlanta Idaho is in a beautiful location, just somewhat isolated...

zabooda
01-17-2012, 05:10 PM
There ya go. There is a thunderman and he is here to help.

sandm
01-17-2012, 06:16 PM
hope he ordered a blue boat..

otherwise I see a big fashion faux-pas in his future..
your superhero suit must always match the secondary color of the gelcoat...

Thunderman
01-17-2012, 10:33 PM
LOL! No, that's mot my outfit. Wrong colors '-)