PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis Boat Show

snowboardcorey
01-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Crew,

Just an FYI the Minneapolis Boat Show is coming up this January 19-22 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. There is no winching this year but there will be a free Flow Rider for people to use. The boat lineup should be pretty good with
Supra
Moomba
MasterCraft
Nautique
Centurion
Malibu
Axis
Tige' (I think)

I work in the MC booth and we'll have Pro Skier Chris Sullivan and Pro Wake Skater Aaron Reed over the weekend. I think Pro Rider Dave Brisco is usually in the Supra/Moomba booth and last year the CC guys had a pro rider so it's a great chance to meet up with some of the top athletes in watersports. Hope to see you there!

jmvotto
01-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Why the mc booth and not the sc booth? Bet its a blast either way.

Take some good pics.

snowboardcorey
01-13-2012, 03:33 PM
Well I work for the MC dealer so I think the SC guys might take offense to me hanging in their booth!

jmvotto
01-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Yep, I would too. You still got an sc boat or an mc?

snowboardcorey
01-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Right now I have a fresh baby and no boat. I usually use one of the used boats we have lying around. Last summer we were rocking a MC PS 190.

Actually know some of the guys in the SC booth pretty well. They've helped me out with some boat lift parts in the past.

jmvotto
01-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Right now I have a fresh baby and no boat. I usually use one of the used boats we have lying around. Last summer we were rocking a MC PS 190.

Actually know some of the guys in the SC booth pretty well. They've helped me out with some boat lift parts in the past.

That's a real nice slalom boat. We are skiing behind a 00 natique and boarding behind an obv and mc x45. Hope you have a great show. Ours is in a couple weeks . Super Bowl weekend, go figure the sunday attendance .