PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Moomba Mobius XLV GG for Sale

01-04-2012, 12:13 AM
I have for sale a 2008 Moomba Mobius XLV Gravity Games Edition boat. This boat is in mint condition and has been given the same care as my first born! We love this boat and ordered it from new (Original Owners). I have babied it for the 4 years we have owned it and have all service records. This boat has performed flawlessly and never let us down. This boat has never hit anything and is in perfect condition. Asking price is $44,900 CAD.

Some highlights of the boat are:
- Gravity Games Edition w/tandem trailer. This includes all the options such as pull up cleats, stainless steel everywhere and all extras.
- 23 feet in length. The boat is HUGE and holds up to 16 people.
- 350 hours - Very well maintained. Oil and all maintenance has always been done ahead of schedule.
- 340hp ETX CAT Indmar Engine. The best engine offered at the time and it meets all modern emissions codes.
- Perfect pass Wakeboard Pro Speed Control
- Heaters with 3 pull out hoses. Perfect for Canada!
- Wakeboard Racks
- Tower
- Top of the Line HLCD Tower speakers with 2000 watt audio system. Can be heard for miles.
- Lights and Light Bar on the Tower
- Wake-plate
- Bimini Top
- Full front and back boat cockpit snap in covers
- Complete one piece cover (Boat comes with 2 different types of covers)
- Dual marine batteries
- Custom LED Interior lighting that can be controlled and changes to any color. Amazing at night.
- Underwater Blue LED lights. Looks very cool in the water.
- TONS of storage.
- Upgraded Gravity Games Ballast, over 2600 lbs!
- Stored in covered storage year round
- This boat has been meticulously whiped down after each and every use.

If you are looking at a Wakeboard boat this boat has it all. With 2600 lbs. of HIDDEN Auto Fill ballast you never have to worry about fat sacks or bags and you will have the biggest wake on the lake. It is a pro level wake when all the ballast is full and it also produces a HUGE surf wave on either side. I have several videos if you would like to see the quality of the wake.
Please call or email with any questions or for more information.

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=31497

KG's Supra24
01-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Good luck with the sell. I've always liked your boat.

What's next?

01-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Thanks KG. I am actually a little worried because I'm not %100 sure about selling this boat yet because it has been totally flawless and I love it's looks. I didn't know how much interest I would get but the response has been great.

We LOVE this boat and there isn't a thing I would change or even add, it has it all. I really wish anyone who has had questions about the XLV wake got a chance to ride behind mine because the wake is golden (as you can see from the pic below!). But I love new boats too!

So today I stopped in at my dealer but they don't have a Mojo yet. They did have a great deal on a 2010 Supra 24v which really caught my eye. I had been considering an Axis but after looking at them a couple times I ruled them out. For SC, I have it narrowwed down to either a Supra 24 or a Mojo but I want to see the Mojo first.

jmvotto
01-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Supra 24 is beautiful!!!! Good luck

wolfeman131
01-05-2012, 10:43 AM
but I want to see the Mojo first.

Get out of the Great White North next weekend and come to the Atlanta Boat Show! :)

Levi, I've always liked your boat too and was surprised to see you're selling. But, I too, understand the draw to a new boat. I was pretty impressed with the improvements I saw on the Mojo in regards to the fit & finish and new materials. But, there is still a difference, as one would expect, between a Moomba & a Supra. I'm looking at the same boats as you, so I share your pain.

01-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Boat is still for sale.

02-03-2012, 01:28 AM
There must be some folks in Canada looking for an XLV?

Mikey
02-04-2012, 05:13 PM
501 . I was at Martins Calgary the other day,looking and snooping and they have a Mojo,going to the show. It was still wrapped up so i did not see it. The Calgary show is next weekend. Always the Best show in Alberta,in my opinion. Good luck on selling your boat. Lots of nice cool stuff to look at. Tuff decission as whats the "best" ,price ,finish accesories etc.

02-16-2012, 01:05 AM
Still for Sale