PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Moomba LS w/ 80 hours...still under warranty....must see!!!

fastlx
12-07-2011, 12:08 AM
Ok, the time has come to sell our boat. Im not happy about it, but it has to be done. I will just list the link to the craigslist ad to make it easy. If you are interested, let me know, thanks!!!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/2738122322.html

The boat is in the Seattle/Tacoma, WA area. Thanks for looking:)

newty
12-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Great looking boat, good luck on the sale. I would however post the info here as your CL posting will expire and the link will be no good.

chawk610
12-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Great boat! Def. put all the info on here. I bought my '08 Mobius LS from seeing it on THIS SITE!

fastlx
12-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Im selling my 2008 Moomba Mobius LS. It has 80 hours on it and is in excellent condition!!! It has been in fresh water only (American Lake and Banks Lake). I have had it winterized every year since I bought it brand new. The oil has been changed 3 times. The boat has always been stored in an insulated garage and has never been left outside. The motor is still under the factory warranty through September 2012. I had a dual battery setup installed by Northwest Marine and Ski (lake tapps) installed so you can relax and listen to the stereo and not worry about starting the boat. It has the factory wakeboard tower with Moomba wakeboard racks. The boat is black and platinum in color (very nice looking!!). I have had no problems with this boat, but by the hours you can see that I dont use it enough!! It is on a factory tandum axle trailer that makes towing a dream. The exterior/interior is in excellent condition. I have a ton of tubes, boards, and gear that is also available. You can go to Moomba.com to get all of the specifications on the boat or call me and I will answer your questions. Nada shows the "average retail" on the boat at $34660 and that is with a single axle trailer (no add for the tandum) and "low retail" at $30315. I know that it is winter and that I am not going to get what I am looking for. If it was June, I know that the average retail would be easy to get but its not June:) Give me a call if you are serious about this boat and we can discuss price. I am willing to be flexible, but not willing to give it away as I dont need to sell it. I know I have missed a bunch of stuff, but I have lots of other extras to go with it as well. I can be reached at 253-576-8346. Leave me a message if I dont answer and I will call you back. Thanks for looking