PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gift Exchange

newty
11-29-2011, 11:13 AM
How about a little holiday fun. Heres how its going to play out, I'll put up an item/items to give away. The first person to claim it gets it, and has to put something else up in the same post (preferrable equal or greater value). Poster of the item is responsable shipping.

Can be Moomba or Non-Moomba related but lets keep watersport related. Once the item is claimed please work out shipping details by PM. That should help keep this thread uncluttered.

Lets have fun with this and share some holiday spirit. Who know maybe someone will end up with a boat... or something.:o

I'll start off

I have a brand new autographed Moomba license plate with the original protective film and a size Large Moomba T-shirt washed once but never worn (its a bit tight on me especially this time of year lol).

Who wants them? Merry chrismas everyone!!!:)

ian ashton
11-29-2011, 11:39 AM
(Who is the license plate autographed by?)

Also, GREAT IDEA!

newty
11-29-2011, 01:07 PM
(Who is the license plate autographed by?)

Also, GREAT IDEA!

Me of course! (worth a lot of money):D

newty
11-29-2011, 03:16 PM
How about I throw in a Moomba banner!

mmandley
11-29-2011, 06:02 PM
Dam Newty, i want the plate and banner, trying to think what i got left over thats not taken by someone already, i got 3 sets of Polk DB651s, 10 inch sub, 3 amps, tons of ballast parts, ballast bags, surfboards collecting dust, but everything is spoken for or not avaible for trade yet LOL. Claudia put a $50.00 limit on boat spending till after taxes when i pay off the last couple credit cards =( lol. I do have plans to buy my Evolution cover this spring. =)

newty
11-29-2011, 07:59 PM
Dam Newty, i want the plate and banner, trying to think what i got left over thats not taken by someone already, i got 3 sets of Polk DB651s, 10 inch sub, 3 amps, tons of ballast parts, ballast bags, surfboards collecting dust, but everything is spoken for or not avaible for trade yet LOL. Claudia put a $50.00 limit on boat spending till after taxes when i pay off the last couple credit cards =( lol. I do have plans to buy my Evolution cover this spring. =)

Ya gotta have something! Lets get this ball rolling Mike. This way I don't have to pay shipping! lol

mmandley
12-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Ok i got something, ill take the Moomba plate, and the Banner as a combo deal, send me a pic of the banner man, make sure i dont have it because i got a couple already LOL.

I have 2 brand new Tsunami 700 pumps i bought and never used. I will put them up together or seperate.

saskyrider
12-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Hey mike... i'd take those pumps, and i'll put up my obrian alias 4'6" surfboard... shipping will have to be discussed tho.

mmandley
12-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Hey mike... i'd take those pumps, and i'll put up my obrian alias 4'6" surfboard... shipping will have to be discussed tho.

Ok let me dig them up this weekend there in a boat goodie box.

newty
12-02-2011, 12:54 AM
Atta Kid Mmandley, Lets get this thing rolling! Thanks Saskyrider!

kaneboats
12-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Dang, I could use a smaller surfboard like the Alias for the kids to use. About all I have is an extra 400# stock ballast bag. Maybe if I paid shipping for the board and then the bag it would be enough?

wolfeman131
12-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Nope, not enough.

Now, if you included one of your Chicago-style pizza pies in that deal, you've got a taker here!

newty
12-05-2011, 08:03 PM
No way this stalled out already! Common Drew whatcha got to give away?

rsinger
12-05-2011, 08:08 PM

I though it might, but on the bright side the similar thread that kaneboats started still seems to be going strong. Basically different sides of the same coin.

And for what it's worth Engine Nut gave me the best gift ever. The means to diagnose and repair a no start issue while winterizing my boat a couple of months ago. Feels good to be confidant the boat will start up right away in spring. I'm so great full to this board and its members. I just hope I can help you folks out in some way.

Cool. 100 post and now I'm a .... senior.... member.

wolfeman131
12-05-2011, 08:50 PM

Kane has not yet commited to the pizza . . .

If he does, I have a Moomba Cruise (the RPM based model from '08) that is collecting dust in the basement.

kaneboats
12-06-2011, 11:14 AM
Oh, all right, one large homemade Chicago style deep dish pizza with toppings of your choice (excludes shrimp, shredded beef or chicken).

wolfeman131
12-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Cool! You know when to bring it up to the ATL!

So, who wants a Moomba Cruise control module?

kaneboats
01-03-2012, 11:16 AM
What happened to this thing? Got busy with the holidays and it stalled, I think.

kaneboats
01-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Did any of you guys receive your "gifts"?

bergermaister
01-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Of the offers I made I had no followup. Dug out my quick connects for ChrisK and have them sitting on the garage bench but never heard back where to ship to.

Kane the T fitting(s) you asked about are like $.59 at Lowes or HD. Even worth mailing?

kaneboats
01-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Not if I can get them there. THanks, though. I'm gonna start on the boat stuff at the end of the month.