PDA

View Full Version : New Skiers Choice Dealer - Lauderdale Lakes Chicago

deerfield
11-21-2011, 09:27 PM
A new Skiers Choice dealer is covering northeast Illinois.

Lauderdale Lakes Chicago, located on seven acres of property in the northwest suburb of Prairie Grove, opened its doors two months ago. In addition to the Mommba and Supra lines, it carries Correct Craft tournament towboats and Hurricane pontoon boats. Has showroom, shop, parts counter, pro shop, large storage site, and ample parking.

Lauderdale Lakes Chicago’s sales manager is Don Schnurr.

I spent an hour Saturday in the new showroom, talking with Don. Good guy. Prior to opening this location, Don worked at Lauderdale Lakes’ flagship dealership in Wisconsin. Knows the market and business pretty well. Strong focus on customer post-sell, believing that service and parts are critical pieces to his business success. An accomplished wakeboarder, he has taken too many tumbles and is reacquainting himself with skiing. My kinda guy.

He owns a couple of boats. I encouraged him to post up with pictures he has of a project underway with his dad to completely restore a 1940s inboard runabout (can’t remember if it’s a Chris Craft, Century, or other).

Don said he will carry on the tradition of the annual Moomba/Supra owners’ reunion. If in the area, stop by an say hello to Don and the team at Lauderdale Lakes Chicago.